• what Fighters remind you of Lance Armstrong

Barry bonds cheated

Marion jones cheated

Romanowski cheated

Lance cheated

What fighters cheated in your opinion or cheat currently

Antonio Margarito

Comment

I know shane cheated .he admitted it.did anyone ever suspect anything ?
      Pac has been accused by Sr.

Heard floyd has 3 failed test swept under the rug.

heard oscar had 1 failed test swept under the rug.

Didnt pac also wanna have floyds medical records opened up and floyd payed him off to keep it sealed.

Roy had some over the counter ripped i thinknit was. Is that balco level.or memo level??

Comment

recent cotto.

no balls.

Comment

Easy, Mosley. Even after the balco scandal he was on PEDs for the Margarito fight.

However, to be fair. I think most of them who are at the top are on them. Floyd is most likely on different designer peds for each fight, Pacquiao was or at least I think he's cleaner now but he was on EPO and HGH back when it was grossly obvious, Marquez is on everything, Hopkins is too on EPO and TRT and many more. It's naive to think these dudes who get payed in the millions aren't using them. In the end their ability is still what makes them succeed, it's not like they have supernatural abilities on them. They can just train like machines with no down time.

Comment

It's tough to say that these guys cheat when everyone else in the sport is doing them as well

Comment

definitely floyd mayweather, his defensive ego and his attempts to brush his three failed tests under the rug is so like armstrong

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                definitely floyd mayweather, his defensive ego and his attempts to brush his three failed tests under the rug is so like armstrong

Didn't USADA expose Armstrong? why would they hide floyd's supposed failed tests?

Im not saying floyd isn't on PEDs, I believe he is but I really doubt usada would risk their reputation for Floyd. Look at Armstrong, he was a role model and an inspiration to many. Floyd is... well a nobody and a convicted felon. You know what never mind continue believing what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                  Didn't USADA expose Armstrong? why would they hide floyd's supposed failed tests?

Im not saying floyd isn't on PEDs, I believe he is but I really doubt usada would risk their reputation for Floyd. Look at Armstrong, he was a role model and an inspiration to many. Floyd is... well a nobody and a convicted felon. You know what never mind continue believing what you want.
                  they exposed lance 2012 for test samples from 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    they exposed lance 2012 for test samples from 2009.
                    Ok and? How does that make a difference?

Comment

Working...
                    X