Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there'd be mass shooting in the lounge...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MikeTyson
    MarkBNLV
    Righteous
    Spartacus Sully

Comment

Reguardless of what happens; I will be ready. Combat tested and fully trained.

I fight for Annie Sane Man NE Jose Bringer George and Boston Guy. I like to think they are my friends.

I will put 2 in the chest and 1 in the head of anyone who dares.

Much love, BeerBro

Comment

Reed...

People you least expect do stupid things when they snap. He seems to have a lot of hidden pent up emotions, not showing anger, being too nice, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          It would be one of the conspiracy theory fanatics or possibly one of the religious fanatics.
          i wouldn't hurt a fly. i don't even own a gun.

Comment

Led's too much of a pussy to even give someone a dirty look, much less shoot. So he's out.

I'd say Wazaa. He's a virgin dork who gets beaten up by girls in real life and gets torn apart on the internet as well. But he wouldn't need a gun, all he'd have to do is stand in front a fan with his arms raised.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

Since when are Nirvana fans the murderous type?

To answer the question - MikeTyson77. There'd be no hope for any of us if that mothman loving f*ggot decided to strap up and take his lunacy to the next level.
              Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
              I second MikeTyson77

Haven't seen that guy post in forever.

But I remember him. Jeeee-zus what a nutjob.

Tyson77 seems to have chilled out in recent years. I remember way back when, when he used to post threads about suicide, drugs 'n guns, booze and it seemed like he was very close to losin' it

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Tyson77 seems to have chilled out in recent years. I remember way back when, when he used to post threads about suicide, drugs 'n guns, booze and it seemed like he was very close to losin' it
                Has he chilled, though?

Or is he just waiting in silence still drowning in booze and pills, plotting his spree to take his vengeance on all of those who laughed at him or called him crazy?

Yeah, that's the hair on the back of your neck standing up.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
                  Reed...

People you least expect do stupid things when they snap. He seems to have a lot of hidden pent up emotions, not showing anger, being too nice, etc..
                  Agreed. I could totally see one of Reed's home improvement projects going horribly wrong and he snaps. The man's got a temper, you should see him play GTA5, killing random people for fun. Pretty sick imo. I only played with him online out of fear, to be honest.
                  Last edited by ИATAS; 06-06-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I could see piggy cross over, put on a NRA hat and Glock sweater steal a 88 Ford pickup hang a confederate flag on it go buck in a US mall then cross back to his 'great white north (no racist)' and blame it on the 'Fat Yank Gun Culture'

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      Has he chilled, though?

Or is he just waiting in silence still drowning in booze and pills, plotting his spree to take his vengeance on all of those who laughed at him or called him crazy?

Yeah, that's the hair on the back of your neck standing up.

I think he gave up the booze and pills after finding Christ, err, I mean Mothman

Comment

Working...
                      X