Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner is the most hyped fighter today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Franks name is mentioned, all you have to do is peep who brought up my name. Automatically you know the poster isn't respected. What's next, a pic of a ******ed kid in a wheelchair.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Lmmfao????

Comment

based off his gavin & malignaggi performance..

thurman mauls/kills broner
          garcia, mattyhse, prov, bradley, pac, rios, alvarado all whoop his ass

if he learns some footwork.. he beats maidana, guerrero, judah, marquez, broner, soto karass

you'll see what i mean as he picks his next few opponents, but hes still very young doe nd has a lot of time to improve his craft
          Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 10-22-2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

I would go out of my way to watch his fights. He's certainly not been in stinker yet that I have seen.

I think he only suffers by comparison to Mayweather which to be fair he has sort of encouraged.

Comment

I'm not too sure about Broner, he does indeed lack the fluidity of a Mayweather and is similar to Berto in that he's a poor mover. I don't think he is what people are making him out to be but he does have power and speed.

Comment

he is no hype job unfortunately.

but i cant stand him. he is your typical wannabe gangsta rapper that loves a bum with floyd mayweather.

i wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire.

but i cant knock him for his boxing ability.

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
                  based off his gavin & malignaggi performance..

thurman mauls/kills broner
                  garcia, mattyhse, prov, bradley, pac, rios, alvarado all whoop his ass

if he learns some footwork.. he beats maidana, guerrero, judah, marquez, broner, soto karass

you'll see what i mean as he picks his next few opponents, but hes still very young doe nd has a lot of time to improve his craft
                  What boxer are you talking about beats these guys, lmao?

Comment

This thread will be GOLD in like 3 more years.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Exactly. I'm not saying he's garbage, he has skill but is he a ATG or even. HOFer?

It really bothers me when I hear he will take over boxing when Floyd retires. I get ****ing chills
                      Broner is 24 and a 5 year pro, bringing up whether he is an ATG or HOFer is sheer nonsense at this stage.

The comparisons with Mayweather have always been unfair but Broner does have the potential to be one of the best in the p4p stakes for the years to come but that has yet to be seen. The Maidana fight will be a good indication of just how good he really is at Welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X