Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Eagle Tries Snatching A Kid? Real or Fake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    damn! I thought it was real...its very well done.

Comment

It's not impossible, but ya unlikely any bird would attack with other humans there.

Fawn deer have been found on power lines from eagles. They can do it if they want.

http://www.kpax.com/news/dropped-dea...in-e-missoula/

Comment

CNN allready said it was a FAKE!!!!!

Comment

if that was my kid, we'd be having golden eagle soup tonight....

Comment

I have been to a Bird of prey centre 1 month a go and held a Bald Eagle. I can tell you that they are huge and fairly heavy at around 5 Kg. I am not sure about Golden Eagles but Bald Eagles often fly and catch large fish which pretty much are close to a babies weight.

It could be real, even Crows do this with food in UK parks.

Comment

I knew it was a faker the moment I saw it. I mean come on now.

*ashamed for being gullible*

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                I have been to a Bird of prey centre 1 month a go and held a Bald Eagle. I can tell you that they are huge and fairly heavy at around 5 Kg. I am not sure about Golden Eagles but Bald Eagles often fly and catch large fish which pretty much are close to a babies weight.

It could be real, even Crows do this with food in UK parks.
                Golden Eagles are even larger then Bald Eagles. The bird I posted is a Harpy Eagle. Just to give you an idea of how big they are...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Golden Eagles are even larger then Bald Eagles. The bird I posted is a Harpy Eagle. Just to give you an idea of how big they are...

Pretty big then. 5KG is about 11 lbs, but it felt a lot heavier because it kept moving so you're fighting it in some ways. Some women only held it for 10 secs til they gave up LOL. Cool animals birds, bit stupid but beautiful.

Comment

Thought it was real until reading the youtube comments, it's a school project. That's pretty cool. Like Obama kicking down a door, or that commercial where Jordan misses his jumpshot, and Jeter misses the tag on Giambi. Anything could be altered now using technology, I don't think I should be happy with that. It seems scary, I mean any one can get setup with that if done 100% by professionals.

Comment

Theyre ****ing huge, their wingspan is like 10 ft, did you see the size of it next to the man?

The small kid is not that much bigger than a rabbit which they hunt all the time. It may be heavier but the bird sees this little squirming animal and wants lunch. Of course its real.

I never seen an eagle up close, but the biggest wild bird Ive seen are those turkey vultures in the parking lot and theyre huge. They look like and are the size of turkeys, which is what I thought it was at first. I walked by about a few feet from this thing and it doesnt even move away it just stares at me like do you want to start some ****?
                      Last edited by elfag; 12-19-2012, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X