Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bone Thugs N Harmony vs. Wu Tang Clan. Overall who's better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
    I've seen people in a boxing gym for over 4 years that still don't know anything pretty much. They just like chilling at the gym. Longevity doesn't always mean experience, unless you're talking about observing other fighters.

I'll wait.:waving:
    are we talking about rap or boxing?

do you really think that you answered that question sufficiently? spoken like somebody who never graduated high school.

corrie "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      are we talking about rap or boxing?

do you really think that you answered that question sufficiently? spoken like somebody who never graduated high school.

corrie "peeleft:
      Longevity is longevity. It can mean anything. To make you happy. A secretary for Interscope Records could be there and heard all sorts of groups because they were just there and they overheard. Would you think they had experience in rap although they love country music?

Comment

Longevity is longevity. It can mean anything. To make you happy. A secretary for Interscope Records could be there and heard all sorts of groups because they were just there and they overheard. Would you think they had experience in rap although they love country music?
        what does this have to do with anything?

i listen to hip hop, have been since nearly it's inception. hell, i used to rap myself . all that crud above is irrelevant, SIR!

Comment

what does this have to do with anything?

i listen to hip hop, have been since nearly it's inception. hell, i used to rap myself . all that crud above is irrelevant, SIR!
          You gonna answer it? Every black person used to rap. NEXT. haha.:clap:

Comment

Love Bone... but if I had to choose one group to have music of for the rest of my life out of these two...then I'd go with Wu and never regret it.

I'm a huge Bone fan, and huge Wu Tang fan, but Wu just has more.

And lol, Vers. All we need is a producer in here

Comment

You gonna answer it? Every black person used to rap. NEXT. haha.:clap:
              answer what, brother? you keep changing the argument...the point is that i AM a fan. so every question that you're trying to ask, every scenario that you dream up thinking that's logical or whatever is flat out off-base.

Comment

I like both. Different styles so it's kind of hard to compare, but I'm a very big BTNH fan. I will always rep the city I was born in.

Comment

Wu Tang....Bone was the **** but didnt really stay relevant long

Comment

Ghostface by himself is better then Bone real talk.

Comment

Y
                      answer what, brother? you keep changing the argument...the point is that i AM a fan. so every question that you're trying to ask, every scenario that you dream up thinking that's logical or whatever is flat out off-base.
                      What does your age have to do with anything, though? Haha. That shouldn't have been mentioned at all. Age doesn't always mean you're more experienced; just that you lived longer. Haha.

Come on dude... I'm just fu(king with you but that was a stupid comment.

Comment

Working...
                      X