Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had a dream about a girl you know and now you have a thing for her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Have you ever had a dream about a girl you know and now you have a thing for her?

I had a sexual dream about this friend of mine and now I have a little thing for her. Me and her are friends and I've never been attracted to her at all. Has this ever happened to you?

Once, now I'm fathering her child. Stay away.

Comment

Yes. But then it's always strange to see her with all her clothes on after that.

Comment

Yes. But then it's always strange to see her with all her clothes on after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
          You forgot the

You been smokin too much DRO, Dro. You need to get your own material, Son.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
              I had a sexual dream about this friend of mine and now I have a little thing for her. Me and her are friends and I've never been attracted to her at all. Has this ever happened to you?
              Not at all. I only have dreams about women im interested in. I never have a sexual dream about women i have no interest about.

Comment

sure but it's strange to see her with all her clothes on after that

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                  You forgot the

You been smokin too much DRO, Dro. You need to get your own material, Son.

I didn't forget nuthin

I just noticed we wrote the exact same thing

not my fault up in hurrrrr

son? ^%&&a y u hatin

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    You forgot the

You been gettin knocked da **** out to long. You need to get your own material, Son.

Comment

Working...
                    X