Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sopa & pipa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at work all day yesterday and wiki's mobile website wasn't affected so I was fine all day haha... but we're talking about the same technologies that authoritative regimes use to block the internet, what could go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
      I was at work all day yesterday and wiki's mobile website wasn't affected so I was fine all day haha... but we're talking about the same technologies that authoritative regimes use to block the internet, what could go wrong.
      if you're not breaking the law ... you have nothing to worry about.

you wouldn't download a stolen car... would you?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        downloading free music is illegal and immoral

you wouldn't steal a car would you?

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
        Wait....

Are you serious?
        he's not. he's just trying to be cute by being contrarian. Wait until you go to youtube and cant watch anything worthy. No highlights no nothing. I bet he'd be singing a different tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post

he's not. he's just trying to be cute by being contrarian. Wait until you go to youtube and cant watch anything worthy. No highlights no nothing. I bet he'd be singing a different tune.

excusing your crimes.... typical
          Last edited by LeG00N; 01-19-2012, 10:46 PM.

Comment

you just stole a copyrighted video image to make your signature..

Comment

lol you're a moron for making that comparison.

If anything downloading illegal content leads to generated interest which leads to profits.

And you clearly don't have a clear comprehension of just how ******ed this bill is and how little sense it makes.

This bill passing essentially means that any website that is facilitating copyrighted content intentionally or unintentionally can be shut down by the government, and they don't even have to have concrete evidence to do it.. And if in fact that particular site turns out to be doing it legally, the bill prohibits them from filing lawsuits against the government for shutting them down.

If it passed, this website would not exist, youtube would not exist, facebook, twitter, any website that has user generated content
              Last edited by Jack3d; 01-19-2012, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                you just stole a copyrighted video image to make your signature..
                not copy righted bro...

and If it is I deserve whatever punishment I get... no doubt

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
                lol you're a moron for making that comparison.

If anything downloading illegal content leads to generated interest which leads to profits.

And you clearly don't have a clear comprehension of just how ******ed this bill is and how little sense it makes.

This bill passing essentially means that any website that is facilitating copyrighted content intentionally or unintentionally can be shut down by the government, and they don't even have to have concrete evidence to do it.. And if in fact that particular site turns out to be doing it legally, the bill prohibits them from filing lawsuits against the government for shutting them down.

If it passed, this website would not exist, youtube would not exist, facebook, twitter, any website that has user generated content

stealing a car probably gets you to work faster.... doesn't mean its right

your argument failed to convince me

Comment

The growing anti-SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) support that has swept through the gaming and Internet community found a very big ally today. With websites like Reddit and Wikipedia and gaming organizations like Major League Gaming prepared for a blackout on January 18th – the same day that the House Judiciary Committee hearing on HR 3261was scheduled in Washington, DC – President Barack Obama has stepped in and said he would not support the bill.

Comment

stealing a car probably gets you to work faster.... doesn't mean its right

your argument failed to convince me
                    I'm not surprised. After all, you are a moron as you've proved multiple times in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
                      I'm not surprised. After all, you are a moron as you've proved multiple times in this thread

you're a moron..... you're justifying theft

Criminal

Comment

Working...
                      X