Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what about us fans that think both welterweight Marquez fights are crap?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what about us fans that think both welterweight Marquez fights are crap?

Are we crazy??Is it impossible to think both fights are down right garbage??Neither gets any credit from me.
    Only floyd's Marquez fight was garbage.
    37.04%
    Only pacman's Marquez fight will be garbage.
    0.00%
    Both are simply garbage.
    62.96%

I'm more or less in that camp at this point, but I want to see the fight first as I could be wrong.

Comment

id call ya'll consistant..just like the ones who give credit to both..just hate the ones who give credit to one and diss the other and come up with these lame ass excuses..jmm is the same jmm the fought floyd...hasnt lost since hasnt looked bad sense

Comment

i just think that those who cant see the diffrence between the floyd vs jmm fight and pac vs jmm trilogy have no common sense whatsoever....

Comment

Most people feel this way...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            i just think that those who cant see the diffrence between the floyd vs jmm fight and pac vs jmm trilogy have no common sense whatsoever....
            please explain.............both are at ww.....jmm still is a lightweight....whats the differance??

Comment

What are the differences between them?

I mean the obvious differences are that Marquez will be 2 years older than he was when he fought Floyd.

The other difference is that the fight will be at 144, while Mayweather came in at 146 for his fight with Marquez.

Other than that, they're both pretty much the same: Marquez is coming up from Lightweight. They're both two prime guys, who should be fighting fairer opposition, cherrypicked a smaller older fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                please explain.............both are at ww.....jmm still is a lightweight....whats the differance??
                read 3 times, ok....it aint rocket science...

floyd is way bigger than jmm

pac and jmm are naturally the same in size...no matter where they fight, wheter at lw , jww, or ww, both will come in similiar in size at fight night.....

that was not the case in the floyd vs jmm fight...

get it?...

Comment

The trilogy shouldve happened 3 years and 10lbs ago.

Comment

read 3 times, ok....it aint rocket science...

floyd is way bigger than jmm

pac and jmm are naturally the same in size...no matter where they fight, wheter at lw , jww, or ww, both will come in similiar in size at fight night.....

that was not the case in the floyd vs jmm fight...

get it?...
                    meaning hes way bigger than manny??so if he beats manny this will be your excuse aswell??

come on dog these are the type of posts im talking about...

Comment

Working...
                    X