No announcement yet.

UFC Undisputed Ps3 Controller +*James Toney Edition*+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    the thought that somebody actually took the time to create that shows how much of a fad the UFC is.

Getting submitted in the UFC is like being at a massage parlor compared to the beatdown Couture would receive if he went in a boxing ring.
    how much of a fad? UFC brings out ppv cards every month and sell 1mill-1.5 mill buys every event.

ufc is where its at. its more popular than boxing

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I am tired of this crap,Couture needs to return the favor and fight James in the ring,it is only fair.
      in Couture's debut MMA fight, he fought a 6'4 300 lbs Finnish boxing champion and beat him in 50 seconds.

The MMA fight was neutral ground for both Couture and Toney. Couture is a wrestler just as much as Toney is a boxer. It would have been unfair had Toney fought Couture in a greco-wrestling match.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        in Couture's debut MMA fight, he fought a 6'4 300 lbs Finnish boxing champion and beat him in 50 seconds.

The MMA fight was neutral ground for both Couture and Toney. Couture is a wrestler just as much as Toney is a boxer. It would have been unfair had Toney fought Couture in a greco-wrestling match.
        Yeah but ******s will never understand that . Ever.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Yeah but ******s will never understand that . Ever.
          boxing is irrelevant in mma........

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            boxing is irrelevant in mma........
            I think a younger guy could do a job not as a pure boxer but a guy who has learnt to stuff takedowns and get it back to stand up if he gets taken down etc..

I mean shane carwin was knocking motha ****ers out in 1 round and all most became ufc hw champ, but gassed.. his stand up is nowhere near as good as a real boxer.. but what he did do is stop2 or 3 takedowns in the first round vs lesnar before he gassed..

If the likes of Haye/klitschko had training i think they could do well

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
              I think a younger guy could do a job not as a pure boxer but a guy who has learnt to stuff takedowns and get it back to stand up if he gets taken down etc..

I mean shane carwin was knocking motha ****ers out in 1 round and all most became ufc hw champ, but gassed.. his stand up is nowhere near as good as a real boxer.. but what he did do is stop2 or 3 takedowns in the first round vs lesnar before he gassed..

thing is you dont have to be a world class boxer to be good in mma. all you need is a big punch and a target. chuck liddell and shane carwin have proved that

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post

you can't compare punching in MMA to punching in boxing. its different. what works in boxing does not work in mma and visa-versa. Carwin can't box well according to BOXING but he boxes well according to MMA.

Look at Marcus Davis vs Nate Diaz. Marcus Davis is 17-1(12ko's) as a boxer yet Nate Diaz out boxed him. Because Nate Diaz is the better MMA-Boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                  how much of a fad? UFC brings out ppv cards every month and sell 1mill-1.5 mill buys every event.

ufc is where its at. its more popular than boxing

No, i bet RTL and Sky out perform UFC LOLZZZZZ

Take into account Arum and GBP including large domestic fights in Mexico? and Austrailia?

UFC = fail and

Boxing =

Comment

G-Dog!

Comment

Working...
                    X