No announcement yet.

Benji Radach, what happend to him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benji Radach, what happend to him?

He got knocked out by some no name guy in his last fight (they were fighting over a woman apparently). Whats he up to right now? Did he retire or just stop fighting for awhile?

He is still training and is going to fight in a smaller promotion soon, can't remember which one though. Hh Really got KTFO by that one guy though. Must have been really embarrasing, I guess that guy had no training.

Comment

Yeah, the footage of this fight made its rounds on the various MMA web sites a while back. Basically, the guy just threw a ghetto whopper and it landed flush. Lucky punch, IMO. And yes, the guy had no formal MMA training whatsoever. He was just some street fighter.

Comment

Yup, I am sure he is just mad embarassed. The guy he fought was his brother-in-law that he had problems with. I guess some **** with his sister, and then Benji wanted to fight him, but legally.... so he got the guy a fight against him and got KTFO quick style. The guy had NO experience and NO previous training under his belt as far as I know.

That must suck. I'd like to see him back. I'm not sure why he is'nt fighting right now, but I'd just assume that he is just really embarrassed and would rather forget about that whole night.

Comment

http://www.globalmma.net/forums/show...threadid=14771

Comment

Working...
          X