No announcement yet.

RE5 Racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 Racist?

Two crackas killing a ton of crazy nigs? I think so.

It's set in Africa....

Comment

Originally posted by CDodaro View Post
      It's set in Africa....
      And they sent over two whites to kill them all?

Comment

it's safe to say that Resident Evil 5 will naturally proceed from where Resident Evil 4 left off"

The story will explore Chris' life during the ten year interval between the two games.[17] During the game's events, he is a member of a group known as Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSAA), and sent to investigate an incident in a desert area that serves as the game's setting.

that the game's plot will be set in Africa, and will concern "the origins of the virus". He also stated one of the plot's key elements will revolve around the whereabouts of STARS and Redfield's life after the first Resident Evil game

source wikipedia

Comment

The Japanese developers Capcom have no racial hatred towards Africans. That is why it boggles my mind when the Black community went crazy over this game.

You may be joking with this thread but there are some people who actually believe this game has a racial over tone.

Your partner in the game is Black FFS

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZO View Post
            And they sent over two whites to kill them all?
            Seems realistic to me. Black people would be too busty eating fried chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by MadTV4U View Post
              The Japanese developers Capcom have no racial hatred towards Africans. That is why it boggles my mind when the Black community went crazy over this game.

You may be joking with this thread but there are some people who actually believe this game has a racial over tone.

Your partner in the game is Black FFS
              Sheva is black? She is the whitest looking black girl I've ever seen.

Comment

Sheva is black? She is the whitest looking black girl I've ever seen.
                That ***** is Black or Latino, it's all the same to me.

Comment

I wanna fuck Sheva.

I don't think RE5 is racist, just a couple of ****s complaining because they like to complain.

Comment

Two crackas killing a ton of crazy nigs? I think so.
                    now thats my kinda game

Comment

Working...
                    X