Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which 24/7 Series do You Think was the Best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which 24/7 Series do You Think was the Best?

Now that The Calzaghe Jones one is finished, which one do you think was the best?
    Mayweather - De La Hoya
    25.71%
    Mayweather - Hatton
    62.86%
    Roy Jones - Joe Calzaghe
    11.43%

Mayweather has more personality than all the other guys combined, so him and Oscar was the best. Also it was the most important fight of the three so a lot was on the line.

Comment

I honestly didn't finish a single episode of Calzaghe-Jones. I have them all on tape, but I don't even try to find time to watch them in full because they are so ****ing boring

Comment

The way Mayweather was clowning on Oscar, that **** was classic.

Comment

Can't hide my bias on this one. I couldn't care less about DLH, PBF, or Hatton. RJ is the man, and gettin an inside look at his thoughts gettin ready for a fight that means everything to him is the ****.

Comment

Floyd/Hatton pretty easily. It was the only one where both fighters were entertaining. Jones/Calzaghe was pretty bad, except the third one came together well and salvaged it.

Comment

best was Hatton v Mayweather

why ?because Ricky said he wont fight me on the inside if he does that ill eat him

Roger Mayweather "how come Bill Gates still make them ****ing computers huh well thats why Floyds still hungry then"

Comment

Floyd/Hatton defo.

Comment

Actually, nothing beats Roger Mayweather. He dominated on the Hatton-Mayweather one, especially when he was shopping and letting his kids box and ****

Comment

The Mayweather-Hatton one would be difficult to top TBH, Both fighters sold the fight on that 24/7 series...You just had to watch them, Everytime they finish i was alway like i want more...something i couldnt say for the rest.

Comment

Working...
                    X