Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing is the superior combat sport - Period!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
    ^^ Best post anybody on this forum ever made on the subject.
    I don't know about best but that was the funniest post I have read in 3 months.

Bookmarked for future laughs.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofallsports View Post
      But its you that keeps implying that when you see this sport, you view it as "mmgay". Why is that?

So answer the question...when you see two guys wrestling, do you actually visualize it as two guys gagging on each other's chodes?

It's an easy "yes" or "no" answer.

I'm betting everyone whose read me asking you this question is waiting to see how you answer this. So don't keep everyone waiting.

YES OR NO???
      how many times I gotta tell you. keep your sexual fantasies to yourself.

this is nonstop boxing, not a gay forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        how many times I gotta tell you. keep your sexual fantasies to yourself.

this is nonstop boxing, not a gay forum.

Hahaha...you're not answering the question, and the reason is obvious!!! lol!!

You would answer "yes", because you clearly do visualize two men who are wrestling as if they were painting each other's faces!!! (hey...if that's what floats your boat all the power to you. To each their own!!) But how else can you explain your denial to answer the question?!!!

If you didn't see two men wrestling as if they were two men drilling for oil, then you'd easily and emphatically answer "NO"!!! But you refuse to answer in the negative which would be easy to do!!!

Why won't you answer the question? Does the truth make you feel uncomfortable???

Comment

You would answer "yes", because you clearly do visualize two men who are wrestling as if they were painting each other's faces!!! (hey...if that's what floats your boat all the power to you. To each their own!!) But how else can you explain your denial to answer the question?!!!

If you didn't see two men wrestling as if they were two men drilling for oil, then you'd easily and emphatically answer "NO"!!! But you refuse to answer in the negative which would be easy to do!!!

Why won't you answer the question? Does the truth make you feel uncomfortable???
          dude, just stop embarassing yourself. if you wanna talk about mmgay, there's a forum for it. maybe if you ask politely enough BigPoppaPump can make you a gay forum so you can talk about your gay fantasies and experiences.

Comment

In a real street fight I would run 100 miles the other Way
            So I could use my MMA/Boxing skills in the ring, for another Pay Day.

Last edited by REMOVED SHARK 97; 08-31-2010, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Dude just stop already. Their clearly closet ****s wanting to come out so no need to rattle their cages.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                dude, just stop embarassing yourself. if you wanna talk about mmgay, there's a forum for it. maybe if you ask politely enough BigPoppaPump can make you a gay forum so you can talk about your gay fantasies and experiences.
                Have you ever heard of the concept of "projection"? This probably explains why you continually bash the sport of MMA as "mmgay" and assert that other people who watch it must be "gay"...even though their fans don't make that connection like you do.

"Psychological Projection:

In Freudian psychology, Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person unconsciously denies their own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, such as to the weather, a tool, or to other people. Thus, it involves imagining or projecting that others have those feelings..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

That's ok though...you're not the only one that does this. If there weren't other people out there like you doing this then no one would have discovered this bias.

Comment

Lmao Pullcounter is killin that dude in this thread.

Comment

***ofallsports got pwned by pullcounter and businessman

BUAWHAUWHAWHAWAWUAWHAWUHAWUHAW

Stupid ****sexual

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                      Now I love MMA, don't get me wrong, but I hate how most MMA fans label MMA as the superior 'fighting' sport. Excuse me, but the last time I checked, hitting someone while they are on the floor is a ***** move. The only time I ever see people kick in fights is when girls get it on, or 8 chavs are kicking a defenceless man to death.

In a real street fight, man o mano, the greatest weapons a man possesses are his fists. Real men duke it out, swinging punches, the first one who lands a big punch usually victors. No kicking, no grappling, just a difference being resolved in the most effective way possible - boxing. If your opponent is knocked to the floor, you don't kick him or put him in a triangle choke. You let him be, and walk away.

Thus, it annoys me when MMA elitists label MMA as the superior 'fighting' sport. I'm sorry but real men follow certain unwritten rules. Never hit a downed opponent, enough is enough, and kicking is for girls. These are the unwritten rules that boxing adheres to. It is what makes it the superior fighting sport. Because all fights have rules. An if a fight doesn't have rules, it is not a fight, it is brutal demonstration of human violence.

Rules are what separate a man on man fight, and a chav stomping a man's head.
                      Not true because an ATG just got owned by a wrassler.

Comment

Working...
                      X