No announcement yet.

World In Conflict: Soviet Assault

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World In Conflict: Soviet Assault

This game looks awesome and from what I hear, it's going to be mind blowing. This brings a whole new genre which is "Action Strategy" including the combination's of strategy, action and first person shooter. You will play as a commander in the Soviet army and the story mode follows the USSR's advance into Europe as you clash with NATO and American forces. The story envisions and circles around the Soviet never collapsing and continuing in its expansion. I'm very hyped about this game. It's expected to be released in March of this year. Here are some of its new features from its website Massgate.net

New features include:

* New Single-Player Campaign: For the first time, play as the Soviet army and follow the global invasion from the perspective of the motherland. World in Conflict: Soviet Assault continues the franchise’s tradition of gripping, Hollywood-quality voice-over performances, tense and emotional storylines and unbelievable, cinematic storytelling methods.

* New Maps: World in Conflict: Soviet Assault’s award-winning multiplayer modes get more maps to facilitate the intense team-based battles.

* Action-Focused Gameplay: The game’s unique design removes base- building, resource gathering and “tech trees” in favor of fast, hard- hitting combat that focuses on tactical decisions – much like an FPS – creating a new genre: Action-Strategy.

* Player Roles: Players chose to command units from Infantry, Armor, Support, or Air roles; multiplayer teams will need to master each role for maximum effectiveness.

* Real World Super-Powered Warfare: Unleash the authentic military arsenals of the great military superpowers, such as tanks, planes, trucks, troops and helicopters -- as well as nuclear weapons -- from the USA, Soviet Union and NATO.

* Cutting-Edge Graphics: The latest version of Massive’s proprietary Masstech engine features advanced lighting and physics, utilizes the latest DX10 technology, and allows for full 360-degree camera control.

* Complete Destructibility: As the battle rages, the world environment pays the price as houses crumble, forests burn, terrain becomes deformed and the entire environment changes.

it hasn't even been announced. its this accurate??? any source??

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
      it hasn't even been announced. its this accurate??? any source??
      Of course it has. First, I saw it on gamespot and from their, I got a link to their official page. The "new features" of my post was taken from that website as I already posted...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
        Of course it has. First, I saw it on gamespot and from their, I got a link to their official page. The "new features" of my post was taken from that website as I already posted...
        ok i saw it. cool. lets see was they offer.

Comment

Have the first World in Conflict (Collectors Edition)

Cant wait for this one, Im the man at armor.

Comment

Working...
          X