Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo NX.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fir.../1100-6425959/

Thoughts?

Interesting, but nothing to really see yet. They said they'll give more information next year. This year just started.

Comment

Meh unless it's more powerful than the xbox one and ps4 is just another nintendo console that gamers and third party developers will ignore, or like some of us get just for the childhood nostalgia titles. I wish their handheld market would tank all of the sudden you can bet then they would stop with the gimmicky **** and make a console worth getting .

Comment

Unless they have something revolutionary like Virtual Reality (Which the PS4 is already releasing next year with Project Morpheus) or Augmented Reality, like Microsoft is already doing, Another console would just be overkill.

What could they possibly do to warrant another console purchase for people who already have a next gen console?

My guess, nothing.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-20-2015, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Nintendo will always thrive just because their games have cult followings. If you're not into Nintendo then we probably won't buy it unless for the "family gaming" appeal.

Although I will throw down on that Wii bowling.

Comment

Working...
          X