Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which football is most popular in Texas? High school, College or NFL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which football is most popular in Texas? High school, College or NFL?

Football is obviously big business in Texas, but which football is the most popular?
    High School
    66.67%
    College
    0.00%
    NFL
    33.33%

colleges would definitely be the ones generating more money.

i can't speak on its popularity. i've never been to texas.

Comment

Originally posted by big_AL View Post
      Football is obviously big business in Texas, but which football is the most popular?
      High school football is almost religious in some parts of Texas, midland/Odessa is where the famous book Friday night lights took place, and having gone to Lee in Midland I can assure you HS football is or at least was until a decade ago, serious business.

I went to school with Cedric Benson, he is a major condescending ****** btw, but he was a prodigy in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Tswordwreturn View Post
        High school football is almost religious in some parts of Texas, midland/Odessa is where the famous book Friday night lights took place, and having gone to Lee in Midland I can assure you HS football is or at least was until a decade ago, serious business.

I went to school with Cedric Benson, he is a major condescending ****** btw, but he was a prodigy in high school.
        High school?, smh must be a lot of paedophiles in Texas.

Comment

"Football"?

Comment

they all are very popular here its crazy, will travel cross country to follow our high school team lol

but i think college football takes it, but when you think about it they all seem pretty level lol

Comment

Football is king in Texas period, people all over the state love the Cowboys, except maybe Houston. The most passionate fans are college fans to be honest. High school football has more of a cult following but there have been some match ups that has almost filled the old Texas Stadium.

This one features the two returning 5A champions from the year before, and ironically both towns/suburbs are just a few miles apart.

Comment

Working...
              X