Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson-Matthysse Will Not Have Random Drug Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editor's Note:Peterson's trainer, Barry Hunter, advised BoxingScene.com that his fighter is randomly tested as a precautionary measure to avoid any potential issues or misinformation from being reported. Even when a fight is not scheduled on the calendar, Peterson's team has him randomly tested.
    uh, so Peterson himself is giving out misinformation? This makes zero sense.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Meh. I've been looking forward to this fight for months and I refuse to ruin this experience by worrying who is on PEDs and who isn't.

This is a GBP/camp Matthysse/camp Peterson issue, not mine.
      I'm with this. I'm way too hyped for this one for anything to fuck it up.

Comment

I think Peterson will win this but if he does they left it open for the many conspiracy theorists and PED experts onNSB to have a field day.

Comment

Boxingscene needs to ask Peterson's team or Golden Boy for evidence that they they signed up for USADA to figure out who's lying. Get a hold of the copy of the contract or get some emails.

Has Matthysse ever talked about testing?

Comment

Rooting for Peterson to KO Lucas

Comment

Editor's Note:Peterson's trainer, Barry Hunter, advised BoxingScene.com that his fighter is randomly tested as a precautionary measure to avoid any potential issues or misinformation from being reported. Even when a fight is not scheduled on the calendar, Peterson's team has him randomly tested.
              Was this something Hunter told boxingscene before or after this article? If after, why wasn't Hunter asked to elaborate? What organization did this supposed testing? Peterson said he wasn't tested for the Holt fight, but we're supposed to believe he was tested inbetween fights and not during the actual training camps?

Comment

Peterson has been busted before so I'm really surprised by this. Of course he was caught thru the traditional urine screening, but you never know. Peterson had shown a level of toughness and a different type of energy in that Khan fight that I had never seen before. I don't trust him.

Comment

I don't understand this, why wouldn't you have Testing In Place considering the problems Peterson had in the past

So if he wins he will be accused on boxing on something, this is SLOPPY PROMOTION!

Comment

No wonder Peterson is soo conffident......I still have Lucas Matrix-sse winning by ko

Comment

if Peterson is dopping it will just prolong the beat down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E

Comment

Working...
                      X