Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Lance Armstrong never took PEDs as well, My eyes told me
    Go to the cycling thread if they have one, and post this garbage!
    If the Harvard Business Review were to release a case study regarding PED/Doping, Lance Armstrong and USADA would get my vote. The reasoned report casts a shadow on ALL athletes, regardless of testing protocols.

I am a fan of JMM, Pac and FMJ, I don't think they were/are cheating, but after reading the Lance Armstrong case, it is not far fetched to view the possibility of cheating influenced by financial windfall brought on by winning, at the elite level, to all parties involved.

JMM and Pac physically looked bigger for the 4th frame, but they were still fundamentally the same fighters. The difference was both decided to go for the KO and that played to JMMs advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by pgolf View Post
      If the Harvard Business Review were to release a case study regarding PED/Doping, Lance Armstrong and USADA would get my vote. The reasoned report casts a shadow on ALL athletes, regardless of testing protocols.

I am a fan of JMM, Pac and FMJ, I don't think they were/are cheating, but after reading the Lance Armstrong case, it is not far fetched to view the possibility of cheating influenced by financial windfall brought on by winning, at the elite level, to all parties involved.

JMM and Pac physically looked bigger for the 4th frame, but they were still fundamentally the same fighters. The difference was both decided to go for the KO and that played to JMMs advantage.
      Very good post. This gets lost in all of this. The wrong strategy by Roach.

Comment

Both are blood doped to the gills.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Both are blood doped to the gills.
          Lmmfao...!

Comment

I dont think either cheated....but wouldnt be surprised.

Lol at trying to make a big deal out of the shakes. Guess what happens when you have a caloric surplus and workout? If pac did use, he was injected, not wasted in a shake. If marquez did use, i dont expect him to ever get caught. Were talking about a guy, heredia, whos specialty is....not getting caught by tests.

So at this point....

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
              My friend, i'm in sports medicine, and i'll tell ya for a fact your statement is spot on.

Every athlete is looking for the edge. Every athlete wants to be the best.

They are all trying to get to the top to get the PPV's and endorsements.

Most, usually succumb to the pressure to be the best.

JMM sure did. But we all know that already. Pretty amazing what can be done to the human body in a year. In a year you can go from a 38 year old in the twilight of his career, and then BOOM, your 39 years old feeling like your 25 again - and on top of the world.

Everybody wants to be the best, and I support the use of PEDs, but not in combat sports where lives are at stake.

As we have learned from baseball and football, drug use is rampant. We should expect it to increase in our sport too.
              Hey again, Dead. So you are still on these tirades about Manny and blood doping huh?

You seem so uneducated. Do you know anything about human physiology? Do you know what to look for and when to do it? Do you know anything about the procedures used in your "blood doping" rants? Do you know about the chemical makeup of your alleged Blood Doping agents, or even which ones you are talking about ... there are many.

Are you just on here to bash Manny Pacquiao? Seems like it to be honest.

I've been following boxing forever, and professionally, i've never suspected Manny Pacquiao of any PEDs or your so called 'blood doping' .... which you actually don't even know anything about, so stop talking about your nothingness.

You have nothing to support your statements. Not even any thoughts on your subject matter ... What type of blood doping do you think Manny was doing? I'm curious.

I really am glad i've been blessd and afforded a top-notch education.

In your first paragraph you reference how Manny came up through the weights quick and being ripped.

Open your eyes and use google. Look at his weighin pictures from the Barrera fight in 2003, THAT was Manny SHREDDED and CUT.

Fast forward til now, and Manny still looks in incredible shape, but he had to give up cuts and being shredded in order to pack on muscle and size. He still looks in shape, but not as cut.

With Marquez on the other hand, there's just too much to list, i'm not going to go over it again. Click my name and search the threads.

Marquez is juiced.

... I forgot to ask, are you mexican by chance??
              YOUR BACK, nice hearing from ya again.

Algorithm's are usually mathematical calculations for specific procedures??

Did you perhaps mean an acronym by chance?
              YOU'RE*

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

YOU'RE*
                Don't even waste your time with that tard. He is some massively butthurt kid in the netcafe who became a PED expert on 12/08/12

Comment

Working...
                X