Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams Balking at remtch with Martinez unless he gets more than 50%.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
    My bad.

Thanks for catching that.

I corrected it.

Don't know if it will show though.

Well I guess we will find out who read the article.
    I changed it..

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      I changed it..
      You da man reed.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
        My bad.

Thanks for catching that.

I corrected it.

Don't know if it will show though.

Well I guess we will find out who read the article.
        No worries mate. Most people on here only read the title though

Comment

Ok if he wants mor ethan 50 percent then he is a nut.

Comment

The fight should be 50/50.

PW is just negotiating hard.

He knows how much HBO wants the fight and hes trying to squeeze a little more money out of the situation.

He will take the fight.

Comment

all this is doing is stalling would just allow Sergio to have an impressive outing at JMW or MW and gaining leverage.
              Paul Williams was gettin herbed in his last fight.

50/50 is fine.

Comment

Paul Williams is a prick with crappy boxing skills and fights in a weight divsion where he's never less than 5 inches taller than the other guy if he went up to middle or super middle he would be creamed, the guy has no jab,swings wildly and is massivly overated and gets by fighting smaller guys and being a volume puncher which is the only feather in his cap he's a nobody at 6'3 he should be atleast a middlewight i honestly reckon he doesn't beat a normal sized middleweight like Strum. Martinez rolled with the shots and deserved a draw in the fight with Williams once he changes his strategy he will outclass Williams from round to round. This is the same guy who was getting countered by Cintron before he turned into a frog.

Comment

who has more to prove? I say 50/50 is cool

Comment

Overrated diva, I guess it's his desilusional trainer that pumps this crazy thoughts into him. He has no fans, he's been around for years and hasn't been able to make a name for himself outside the hardcore boxing fans.

60/40 for Sergio is more than fair. Like somebody said if he keeps this **** up he'll be another Winky Wright, a relative anonymous fighter in the sport compared to the big names.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                      Overrated diva, I guess it's his desilusional trainer that pumps this crazy thoughts into him. He has no fans, he's been around for years and hasn't been able to make a name for himself outside the hardcore boxing fans.

60/40 for Sergio is more than fair. Like somebody said if he keeps this **** up he'll be another Winky Wright, a relative anonymous fighter in the sport compared to the big names.
                      He'll never be Winky and 60-40 is redic.

Comment

Working...
                      X