Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Question for FLoyd: why fight a known PEDs user but refused to fight Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
    I'm far from a *****. I think Mayweather is a boring fighter who throws one punch at a time because he's too afraid of getting hit. But, I think he'll fight Shane in a second. Especially because next to Pac, its the biggest fight out there for him moneywise. And Manny's the one who bailed out of that fight by the way.
    Will you bet your balls on it? I can...that floyd will never fight shane too.

Floyd has been eyeing hatton...

Comment

If Floyd is so sure of himself why not fight Pac roided or not. Floyd is not confident he can beat Pac IMO. I'm sure Pac will fight a roided Mosley without any extra tests.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
        Will you bet your balls on it? I can...that floyd will never fight shane too.

Floyd has been eyeing hatton...
        Hahahaha, dude grow up. Mayweather will probably fight Mosley and the fight will be announced soon. And the hype for that fight will overwhelm Manny's next fight in March. Just deal with it.

Comment

this fight with Mayweather and Mosley was supposed to have happened already at 135 and 147. but the difference is, Mosley is wiling to take any test to further clear his name. Pac is not willing to do that. and like that thread I created the other day, we have a mega fight because Mosley will take the tests. its rather simple, its not complicated at all guys. ask yourself, why is Mosley so ready to take the tests and why isn't Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
            Becuase he is willing to take the test and prove he is clean and not on anything.

what yall fail to realize is that Floyd was willing to fight pacquaio. He came back specifically for him. All his moves point to fighting pacquaio. he announced his return on the day of Hatton/Pacquiao for christ sakes.

At the end of day, pacquiao walked away from the table! pacquaio didn't want random test. pacquiao said No to everything and floyd said yeah to everything so how is that Floyd didn't want the fight? That makes no logical sense!
            maybe youre right. floyd came back from retirement to fight pacquiao, but then after he watched the pac/cotto fight, and how pacquiao dismantled cotto, he changed his mind. b/c he was surprised and horrified with the way pac handled cotto. he just cant believed that the fighter he avoided for quite sometime now was easily beaten by a smaller guy. fear was the main reason why he cannot fight pacquiao

Comment

because at the end of the day...it's any boxers right to know...

Comment

Hahahaha, dude grow up. Mayweather will probably fight Mosley and the fight will be announced soon. And the hype for that fight will overwhelm Manny's next fight in March. Just deal with it.
                really.....your celebrating way too early my friend......floyd' has proven many times that hes a *****, i am not conviced hed fight shane until it actually happens....

Comment

Because Mosley will agree immediately to the scary, random blood testing that Manny was to chicken**** to take, that's why.
                  I don't know if "chicken****" is a viable reason for Pac not taking the test, but the rest is true. Mosley will be willing to take the tests, he needs a fight bad. Mosley's tough, but he's gonna get out pointed by Floyd.

Comment

We are assuming that Floyd would not have chosen to fight PAC if he tested positive for PED's I don't think this is the case. I think he would have still fought PAC

Comment

Originally posted by Squabbles94806 View Post
                      I don't know if "chicken****" is a viable reason for Pac not taking the test, but the rest is true. Mosley will be willing to take the tests, he needs a fight bad. Mosley's tough, but he's gonna get out pointed by Floyd.
                      Yeah, your right, that word probably wasn't needed. I personally think Mosley's going to win. But, hopefully the fight happens and we see two great fighters going at it.

Comment

Working...
                      X