Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rompeboca View Post
    Mosley is Way better than Tony...

who has Tony fought at 147 that is prime and brings it like Cotto BRINGS IT
    Tony Got 5 losses and Cotto is undefeated with Cotto having fought better opposition!!!

ESPN top ten;

1. Floyd Mayweather
    2. Miguel Cotto
    3. Antonio Margarito- Cotto's next victim (July 26)
    4. Shane Mosley- loss to Cotto
    5. Carlos Quintana- got stop by Cotto in just 5 rounds!
    6. Paul Williams loss To Quintana
    7. Zab Judah- Cotto TKO him!
    8. Joshua Clottey - loos to Tony
    9. Kermit Cintron- got KO twiced Tony
    10. Collazo- loss to Mosley
    This is true I am not going to sit here and act like Margarito has fought somone on the level of Shane Mosley, However Mosley did turn down a fight with Margarito but somehow had the courage to fight Cotto, you want to know why? Because Shane made the decision to fight the guy he thought was the easier of the two.
    and in that fight Shane didnt do bad for his age the fight was on the table in the last two rounds. But we can sit here and say he beat this guy he lost to that guy, bottom line is come fight night its anybodys fight in no way did I say Cotto cant win, I think he has just as good of a chance as Tony, but I have to go with the guy who is bigger and has proven to have a better chin, I also think its safe to assume there is a reason people dont want to fight Margarito and its not because he isnt anything, these top fighters always look for a way to make some big money especially if a guy like DLH or PBF thinks its easy work for them.

Comment

Originally posted by DeymarPR View Post
      Exactly, look at Sha getting mad, IBF champion, but by beating who??? say it??? Kermit Cintron, you get the **** outta here, nuthugger, you're the one getting upset, we're all having a discussion about the two fighters but you're the only one getting your panties wet, so if ur that mad then just don't post, I swear there's a whole bunch of lil kids here I guess ur one of them
      What discussion? you mean the one-sided, biased discussion on how Cotto is better than Tony Margarito, is this the "argument" you are referring to? lol please shut your trap dude, the only child in here is you making these asinine comments. IBF and current WBO champ, learn your facts kid.

Comment

Originally posted by DeTomaso View Post
        Do the human race a favor and jump in front of a bus.

And take the big headed girl with the "special olympics" look in your avatar with you...
        oh ****.

margo is gonna beat cotto cause tye fields will anoint him.
        Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 05-13-2008, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shalafi View Post
          What discussion? you mean the one-sided, biased discussion on how Cotto is better than Tony Margarito, is this the "argument" you are referring to? lol please shut your trap dude, the only child in here is you making these asinine comments. IBF and current WBO champ, learn your facts kid.

you just yourself.

Comment

lol..the post above me...but no it wasnt biased I stated my opinion on why I think margarito can't beat him, and if anything you disrespected your own fighter by thinking I thought he's a bum, in which I did not for a sec. say he was..and he's the IBF champ, not WBO

Comment

Originally posted by DeTomaso View Post
              Do the human race a favor and jump in front of a bus.

And take the big headed girl with the "special olympics" look in your avatar with you...
              Another classy example of the kind of scum that lives in the boxing scene, leave the woman out of this you ****ing coward, you must be so sexually deprived that you feel the need to take a shot from another man's girl, lol thank god for you this is just an internet forum, that is all I have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Shalafi View Post
                Another classy example of the kind of scum that lives in the boxing scene, leave the woman out of this you ****ing coward, you must be so sexually deprived that you feel the need to take a shot from another man's girl, lol thank god for you this is just an internet forum, that is all I have to say.
                LMAO!!! AN internet tuff guy...

What a piece of turd you are.

Make me some tacos....ese.

PBCS.

Comment

Originally posted by Rompeboca View Post
                  Mosley is Way better than Tony...

who has Tony fought at 147 that is prime and brings it like Cotto BRINGS IT
                  Tony Got 5 losses and Cotto is undefeated with Cotto having fought better opposition!!!

ESPN top ten;

1. Floyd Mayweather
                  2. Miguel Cotto
                  3. Antonio Margarito- Cotto's next victim (July 26)
                  4. Shane Mosley- loss to Cotto
                  5. Carlos Quintana- got stop by Cotto in just 5 rounds!
                  6. Paul Williams loss To Quintana
                  7. Zab Judah- Cotto TKO him!
                  8. Joshua Clottey - loos to Tony
                  9. Kermit Cintron- got KO twiced Tony
                  10. Collazo- loss to Mosley
                  when was the last time Mosley KO'd someone at WW?. dont worry Ill wait..

you just said Mosley is way better yet provided the rankings that show Mosley has only fought one of the current top ten welters and MARG has fought three, man you're stoopid

Comment

Originally posted by c'monmang' View Post
                    you just yourself.
                    Look at my previous post, I made a typo, thank you for correcting me.

Comment

triangular correlation doesn't work.. though it can be used to compare fights it's not a definite.

Comment

Working...
                      X