No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme Planning a Return To 140-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme Planning a Return To 140-Pounds

According to reports in Puerto Rico, unbeaten NABA (WBA) welterweight champion Thomas Dulorme (13-0, 10KOs) is planning to return to the junior welterweight division. Dulorme began his career as a lightweight in 2008, and after three pro bouts he made the move to junior welterweight and made his welterweight debut in December 2010. Dulorme fought five times in 2011, including wins over veterans Charlie Navarro and DeMarcus Corley. For several of the fights he weighed 144-145-pounds and his team believes he would be a lot stronger at 140, but standing at 5'10 he might not be there for too long.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good ! Dulorme VS Khan on May make it happen ! Dulorme BY KO in 6

Comment

Dulorme vs Khan would actually make for a really interesting bout. I would like Dulorme to get a bit more experience, first. Though I think he is close to being ready, if he is not already. I can really see him being the most dangerous fighter in both the junior welterweight and welterweight divisions. His style, speed, power, and ring savvy would give Khan some trouble. Really like Dulorme.

Comment

Originally posted by A7glow View Post
        Dulorme vs Khan would actually make for a really interesting bout. I would like Dulorme to get a bit more experience, first. Though I think he is close to being ready, if he is not already. I can really see him being the most dangerous fighter in both the junior welterweight and welterweight divisions. His style, speed, power, and ring savvy would give Khan some trouble. Really like Dulorme.
        yeah bc you have seen some hbo clip and one fight and hes is this monster now? Lol ricans are in desperate times:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
          yeah bc you have seen some hbo clip and one fight and hes is this monster now? Lol ricans are in desperate times:bukkake:
          Actually I've seen all of this fights that have been available. He does quite a few things well (keeps his hands high, pivots, moves his head, jabs to the head and body, throws combinations, good feet, etc). And if you read my post carefully, you'll see that I said he is close to being ready, if not already ready, for world class talent. He does have a belt if you didn't notice. But I would like to see him step up his competition. Demarcus Corley fought him, the same one that gave Maidana problems, and he outworked and out-savvied an experienced vet. Mind you, Corley is far removed from his prime, but Dulorme's performance was telling. No one said he was a monster, you're reaching. Also, I'm not Puerto Rican. Your assumption that I am though leads me to believe that you don't like Puerto Ricans or their boxers. May I ask why?

Comment

He also shutout charlie navarro a guy that was robbed against schevcheko the wba ww champion in schevchenko hometown, that was his last fight but unfortunately is not in youtube

Comment

Originally posted by A7glow View Post
              Actually I've seen all of this fights that have been available. He does quite a few things well (keeps his hands high, pivots, moves his head, jabs to the head and body, throws combinations, good feet, etc). And if you read my post carefully, you'll see that I said he is close to being ready, if not already ready, for world class talent. He does have a belt if you didn't notice. But I would like to see him step up his competition. Demarcus Corley fought him, the same one that gave Maidana problems, and he outworked and out-savvied an experienced vet. Mind you, Corley is far removed from his prime, but Dulorme's performance was telling. No one said he was a monster, you're reaching. Also, I'm not Puerto Rican. Your assumption that I am though leads me to believe that you don't like Puerto Ricans or their boxers. May I ask why?
              Which have been? Probably the two I mentioned.
              He has some cheap belt doesnt mean jack sht unless its a world tittle.

Comment

No, more than two. But I can already see where this is going. No matter what I say about Dulorme, you'll find some flaw in it because you simply don't like that he is Puerto Rican. I hate to assume but that is probably the case. Or am I wrong? If he were some other nationality would you feel better about him? Judging by your sig and your avatar, I'm guessing that you favor Mexican boxers. I'm also guessing that you're Mexican with some degree of national pride. I could be wrong, though I'm sure I'm right. One question though: If Dulorme were a Mexican prospect, would you feel better about him?

Comment

dulorme is still to green for Khan maybe in a few years and when he gets more fame, i would put dulorme with Danny Garcia or Marcos Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post

i've been ringside for more than one of his fights and i'm impressed

he's got terrific timing and a huge punch
                    you dont teach that stuff. both times i saw him fight he dropped his opponents vicious. not just some accumulative **** that causes a man to quit//the ref to step in, mind you. these guys were out or close to it and on the ground.

he's also got a lot of size, and if he can make 140 for a couple years or so and rehydrate comfortably i dont see the issue with this.
                    he wont be there forever, certainly.

Comment

Working...
                    X