Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather & Schaefer meet up after the fight. Big things planned according to Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather & Schaefer meet up after the fight. Big things planned according to Floyd

Sounds like Schaefer might finally be taking that PBC position or become a PBC promoter. Curious to see what he ends up doing. If he has the right role I think this could be a push PBC needs.

I doubt this is Mayweather Promotions releated.

Comment

Setting up some big Jleon Love & Ishe Smith fights!

Comment

The last really enjoyable year in boxing was 2013 when Schaefer was putting on those megacards on Showtime which made HBO step their game up. I wouldn't mind seeing him make a comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          You mean Shafer the guy who loves Cold Wars with other promotion companies yea great move Floyd now PBC will continue the Bum Squad defenses

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            You mean Shafer the guy who loves Cold Wars with other promotion companies
            Besides Top Rank/Arum who has Schaefer had a "cold war" with? I think he's about the only guy & its not like that was just out of the blue, that was done after he deemed Top Rank/Arum a ****ty group to partner up with after doing so &/or attempting to do so many times.

And regardless lets not act like all promoters aren't a lil egotistical & close off certain competitors yet still have worked with them when the right deal came along.

Comment

Boxing needs Schaefer....

Comment

Schaefer is as corrupt as they come......bring him on board, yeah, you got yourself a winner there for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Schaefer is as corrupt as they come......bring him on board, yeah, you got yourself a winner there for sure.
                  Yep. It's not like he took a start up promotional company and turned it into a powerhouse and number 1 promotional company in boxing.. Schaefer DKSAB!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Besides Top Rank/Arum who has Schaefer had a "cold war" with? I think he's about the only guy & its not like that was just out of the blue, that was done after he deemed Top Rank/Arum a ****ty group to partner up with after doing so &/or attempting to do so many times.

And regardless lets not act like all promoters aren't a lil egotistical & close off certain competitors yet still have worked with them when the right deal came along.
                    Well I hope Floyd knows how to count If Shafer ripped off Oscar what makes you think he won't rip off Floyd ? Once a thief always a thief

Comment

Working...
                    X