No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post

I'm watching boxing. My little bro can fill me in on who won the rap battles. It will be on youtube by Sunday. The fight probably will be as well though.
    Its easier to avoid rap battle spoilers though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      Who the **** is paying to see rap battles on ppv???
      You are from NYC and yet you have absolutely NO idea!

Comment

• Originally posted by I_like_wendys View Post
        LOL. LOL

Pizza bagels
        how dare you laugh at pizza bagels!?!?

these things are more addicting than crack cocaine.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          How does Canelo win this fight? He can't outbox him, can't bully him, can't counter him, and using his legs is out of the question because Canelo is a flat footed fighter.

How does Canelo beat Lara?
          lol hows he going to win? well lara has no head movement he relies 100% on his legs and he shells up when hes getting pressure applied. wtf would canelo not apply pressure? and people like to say "oh hes not a pressure fighter and and angulo is" wtf do you think canelo did to angulo when they fought? did he run like a btch lara or did he walk down angulo and beat the sht out of him at his own game? Ill go with the latter

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            I think people are talking about this fight being rigged because that's the only way Canelo would win.

On top of Canelo being Golden boy's cash cow and the fact that Lara isn't exactly a fighter that gets paid, making him more susceptible to being bought.
            They already try to derail Laras train when he fought perro and throw him to the wolfs against williams with a handful of fights, they will get every advantage they can get away with, still Lara will overcome all the $h1t and beat the ginger...

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
              lol hows he going to win? well lara has no head movement he relies 100% on his legs and he shells up when hes getting pressure applied. wtf would canelo not apply pressure? and people like to say "oh hes not a pressure fighter and and angulo is" wtf do you think canelo did to angulo when they fought? did he run like a btch lara or did he walk down angulo and beat the sht out of him at his own game? Ill go with the latter
              Canelo doesn't apply relentless pressure like Angulo does. In the past, he hasn't shown the ability to consistently stalk and punish above average to elite boxers/movers. Angulo isn't a mover or boxer; he was always there to be hit. As a result, Canelo was able to use his physical strength and punching power to great effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
                They already try to derail Laras train when he fought perro and throw him to the wolfs against williams with a handful of fights, they will get every advantage they can get away with, still Lara will overcome all the $h1t and beat the ginger...
                It's clear as day the sport of boxing is out to get Lara. Every fight he's in he's presented with insurmountable disadvantages, and the promoters go out of their way to make sure all the odds (ring size, rehydration clause)are against him even if he's only fighting on the undercard.

They also tried to derail the train by putting him in against known figthers (Vanes, Trout, Williams, Angulo)on network tv so everyone can see him lose
                To top it off they want to throw him to the wolfs in the biggest stage in boxing as a headliner on a PPV card...**** boxing and their agendas.

Comment

• Shit...poll's almost exactly 50-50. Not too often you see that. Lara was up for a while, but the voting tide has shifted in the last couple of weeks. Not that it means much. Cotto was behind in the polls versus Martinez. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                    It's clear as day the sport of boxing is out to get Lara. Every fight he's in he's presented with insurmountable disadvantages, and the promoters go out of their way to make sure all the odds (ring size, rehydration clause)are against him even if he's only fighting on the undercard.

They also tried to derail the train by putting him in against known figthers (Vanes, Trout, Williams, Angulo)on network tv so everyone can see him lose
                    To top it off they want to throw him to the wolfs in the biggest stage in boxing as a headliner on a PPV card...**** boxing and their agendas.
                    lolololololol

Comment

• I voted for Lara but now I think Canelo will win.

Comment

Working...
                      X