Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa would be most fun.

If not i pick Abril.

Burns would do.

If he fights either of these 3 i'm happy with it.

Comment

It's funny to me that Gamboa is leading the poll to fight Broner, who, got criticism for fighting a former 140 lb champion citing his SIZE.

Yet the majority of the forum, at least at the current moment, would like to see him fight a guy who was a featherweight 2 years ago, and had just 1 fight at 135.

Obviously Gamboa is a better fighter than Rees P4P, that's besides the point.

Comment

I will like to see Broner fight
        1- Gamboa
        2- Abril
        3- Vasquez
        4- Burns.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
          It's funny to me that Gamboa is leading the poll to fight Broner, who, got criticism for fighting a former 140 lb champion citing his SIZE.

Yet the majority of the forum, at least at the current moment, would like to see him fight a guy who was a featherweight 2 years ago, and had just 1 fight at 135.

Obviously Gamboa is a better fighter than Rees P4P, that's besides the point.
          It's not besides the point.

If Rees was an elite fighter no one would have complained. It's about Rees abilities rather than his size.
          The fact that he's very mediocre made some people drag up his height, but it's really about skills.

Gamboa is much much more skilled than Rees.

Comment

Working...
          X