Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• his speech is slurring already boy better learn some defense..damn

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      I think hate's probably too strong a word. Rios just wouldn't be very likely to appreciate Broner's particular brand of stand-up comedy. And like anyone watching comedy they don't find funny it eventually just makes them angry.
      between the lines it seemed like rios was saying that he knew broner was just trying to build himself up but he was not good at it and whatever he said just made him sound stupid.

Comment

• Rios made Broner his *****

Comment

• Originally posted by -Johannes-
          Top Rank superstar vs Golden Boy superstar... never gonna happen.
          why will it not happen? didnt arum try his hardest to make a mega TR GBP fight lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Is it me or his speech messing up already?
            My man has brain damage already. Damn

He needs to make a lot of money quickly then leave for his own health's sake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
              Didn't watch.... Rios is a hater, wannabe hard ass why don't you fight Bradley instead of ignoring him calling you out...

And I hope this dude doesn't try to pull the Mexican vs black card, I remember couple years ago he couldn't put a Spanish sentence together, now he's the second coming of Pancho villa
              Oh trust that will be pulled but not initiated by Rios. There is no way throughout these trash talking boxers that a racist insult doesnt get thrown. Most likely it will be from dumb ass Broner and I dont think Rios is experienced enough to not drop down to his level so I believe it will get very racial. I'd hate to be a black or mexican in that arena.
              Shit, I heard it got hectic at that Broner vs Demarco fight in the crowd with that racial mess and Demarco doesnt even talk shit.

Comment

• Lot of talk from Rios.....BOTH of these guys know it'll never happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Lot of talk from Rios.....BOTH of these guys know it'll never happen.
                  When Broner calls out Marquez, Rios, and Pacquiao

you say "he young and he wanna fight the best!"

When Rios calls out Broner

"Lot of talk from Rios, he know it won't happen"

yea okay, I hate double standards

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                    Embed noob.

Rios is nothing more than a C class brawler, Broner is the future of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      Rios made Broner his *****
                      How so? By talking tough on YouTube?

Comment

Working...
                      X