Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Girl Is Always Accusing Me Of Cheating!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
    Fack!!!!What should I do fellas?
    Ask her, flat out: "Are you cheating on me?"

Of course she'll say no.. But her reaction will help you determine whether she is or not.

Comment

What type of signs should I look for?

Comment

generally speaking, it is VERY true. doesn't mean that it's a fact that your girl is cheating on you. but it is a fact that she's insecure with loyalty issues so it's definetely worth looking into.

hate to tell ya, but in my opinion, if she hasn't cheated on you yet then she will eventually. especially if her insecurities with your loyalty is really bothering her. it'll just keep bothering her to the point where she'll really be convinced that you're cheating and, at that point, she can justify cheating on YOU in her own head.

Comment

I hate hoes like that. I usually just say yes all the time to piss them off for asking such stupid questions.

Comment

If she seems kinda scared, maybe suspicious- you better beware.

If she just seems indignant and pissed off- play it off with a laugh and a joke. She probably aint cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
              generally speaking, it is VERY true. doesn't mean that it's a fact that your girl is cheating on you. but it is a fact that she's insecure with loyalty issues so it's definetely worth looking into.

hate to tell ya, but in my opinion, if she hasn't cheated on you yet then she will eventually. especially if her insecurities with your loyalty is really bothering her. it'll just keep bothering her to the point where she'll really be convinced that you're cheating and, at that point, she can justify cheating on YOU in her own head.
              Were about to get married next year...

Comment

Comment

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ng_to_you.html

Comment

you already found the signs. check the 1st post in here. what you DON'T wanna do is be an immature douche and try to catch her in the act. you do 1 of 2 things. either:

1. dump her now. keep her for a sportfuck if you want but keep your emotions clear from her.

2. keep her and ENJOY the relationship for what it is. she may not be cheating and if you punish her for something she's not guilty of then you're basically doing the same thing she's doing to you right now. be the bigger man and lead by example.
                    enjoy the relationship assuming she's not cheating. expect the best but prepare for the worst. flirt with other girls but don't cheat on her. that way, if she does end up getting caught, then you've got some instant rebounds. the last thing you wanna do is feel rejection and then be all alone. and remember....if she does end up being a cheater then there was nothing you could have done to prevent it. don't let yourself or anyone else convince you otherwise. just enjoy the good times cause, best case scenario, you've got a good relationship and you should make the best of it.

Comment

do NOT do that. you've got plenty of time in your life to get married. do it when your older. if she values the relationship then she'll understand that marraige does not enhance love. all it does is put you in a different tax bracket and destroy you both financially if it doesn't work out. don't let her tell you differently. just like a car salesman asking you to take another test drive when you question the monthly payments, she'll be playing on your emotions. and she HAS to....because there's no logical explanation for marraige.

Comment

Working...
                      X