Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to help African people in Africa currently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    This explains a lot.

Why do you spend so much time hating on your own people though? Self hatred I assume?
    they have straight black hair thats not african, they have indian colour skin, thats not african, their nose and facial shape looks almost Caucasian thats not black,

it looks to me like they are alot like modern day Egyptians all mixed up

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      they have straight black hair thats not african, they have indian colour skin, thats not african, their nose and facial shape looks almost Caucasian thats not black,

it looks to me like they are alot like modern day Egyptians all mixed up
      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/scie...diversity.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/30502963/n...tic-variation/

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-there-m...t-of-the-world

HTML Code:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_-Zss2dYuM
      these folks are off the charts when it comes to ******ed notions
      we can find GENETICALLY where the white people & asians and "indians" get their traits from and they've already proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt that blacks have the worlds LARGEST genetic pool of diversity.
      who in the **** is teaching yall the opposite??

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        My people(or maybe they're your people, I'm sure you think Assyrians were black too just LOL @ your life) were some of the only people in the entire middle east who never converted to the barbaric cancer of the world called islam and we retained our ancient language, never race-mixed and we stayed orthodox christians.

I'm not blinded by race-love like you. If my own race act like scum I will condemn them, but it's about religion and culture not race. That pedo muhammad should have never been born(from the donkey's womb).

Answer me this while we're on this subject. Why do so many of your people convert to pisslam when you know that muslims have enslaved more blacks than anybody else including the hwhite man and continue to do so even today in places like Saudi Arabia and their islands?
        Relax kiddo.

I was just wondering why you spend all day hating on "******s". They look just like you and share the same culture. You are one of them no matter how much you try to distance yourself from them.

I think you might be suffering from a self-hate problem of some sort. But I don't blame you.

I love my local liquor store clerk, cool guy. I don't think I know a single person who actually wants to be middle eastern though.
        Last edited by Nubia; 02-09-2016, 12:57 AM.

Comment

This explains a lot.

Why do you spend so much time hating on your own people though? Self hatred I assume?
          the so-called "middle easterners" are a mulatto people and they actually despise the ancient monuments in the cities they now occupy bc they know they had nothing to do with them and they have no sentimental ties to them other than the fact that those monuments bring in tourism for the country they currently reside in.

trying to state that "arabs"[which is NOT a "racial" classification] are the true indigenous ppl of that part of AFRIKA[which is on the tectonic plate] is like sayin' white people in "america" are the tru inheritants of what they NOW call "america".

people say that "egypt"[which is NOT an INDIGENOUS word] is NOT afrika but "madagascar" is doeeee. haha you cant make their logic up for nothin' bc they have NONE.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
            http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/scie...diversity.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/30502963/n...tic-variation/

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-there-m...t-of-the-world

HTML Code:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_-Zss2dYuM
            these folks are off the charts when it comes to ******ed notions
            we can find GENETICALLY where the white people & asians and "indians" get their traits from and they've already proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt that blacks have the worlds LARGEST genetic pool of diversity.
            who in the **** is teaching yall the opposite??
            Who is sister in the top pic in your sig, Soul? That woman is making my blood boil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
              They will ignore this. You are dealing with some racist dead brains here in BKM and D-mize. Alexkid, I feel like he's just a kid. The argument stops when these fools believe Egypt is in the so called Middle East, and quoting scholars is plagiarizing.

Everyone with a brain can see what is going in Africa. Africa is feeding the West and the Middle East at the peril of their own people.

To show you how emotional this BKM kid is, the dude actually red K me...lol. Then he calls someone insecure? No one is saying that Africans shouldn't help themselves, and believe me they are trying, but they face onslaught from the outside at every given turn, so you can't blame someone for not progressing, when you constantly oppressing them. Africa has the fast growing economy and some of the most impressive future projects; all they want is to be left alone, but there's like a diabolical obsession from the West and the East that is very unsettling. Why a race of people is so obsessed with another race of people?

Comment

I was just wondering why you spend all day hating on "******s".
                At this point you would have to be completely braindead to not understand why. One quick read about modern Assyrians' oppression at the hands of muzscum should be obvious to even an imbecile like you. In fact, you're a typical crybaby who wants to be a victim who claims to be oppressed when you aren't one, so you of all people should know.

They look just like you
                Some do, most don't, irrelevant in any case. You have no clue what you're talking about, pretty ironic for an afrocentric who supposedly claims Africans are so diverse.

and share the same culture.
                I explained to you earlier exactly why I don't share the same culture as them at all. It's Islam that has ruined the middle east and we're one of the only ones who refused to convert(Can't say the same for most of Africa, can we? They gladly submitted to the islamic sword and lost their culture and ways).

The only similarities we have are the food and being forced to learn their language. What's this, yet another thing dumbasses like you complain about yet you don't understand it in this case how much more ironic can you get? This is hilarious.

You are one of them no matter how much you try to distance yourself from them.
                We share the similar ancient history and roots and we are mostly the same race, yes. I never deny being middle eastern, I just have a problem with what they have become.

You never answered me so I'll ask you again. Why do so many black people(even afrocentric crybabies) convert to Islam when they know that muslims have enslaved them more and longer than anybody else and continue to do so today in their countries? Who are you gonna blame this one on? LOL.

megas30 is showing the same courage by ignoring my posts and talking behind my back with back-up from other trolls.
                Last edited by BKM-; 02-09-2016, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  They will ignore this. You are dealing with some racist dead brains here in BKM and D-mize. Alexkid, I feel like he's just a kid. The argument stops when these fools believe Egypt is in the so called Middle East, and quoting scholars is plagiarizing.

Everyone with a brain can see what is going in Africa. Africa is feeding the West and the Middle East at the peril of their own people.

To show you how emotional this BKM kid is, the dude actually red K me...lol. Then he calls someone insecure? No one is saying that Africans shouldn't help themselves, and believe me they are trying, but they face onslaught from the outside at every given turn, so you can't blame someone for not progressing, when you constantly oppressing them. Africa has the fast growing economy and some of the most impressive future projects; all they want is to be left alone, but there's like a diabolical obsession from the West and the East that is very unsettling. Why a race of people is so obsessed with another race of people?
                  did me the same way and that lame jim ross sent me this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSRUJ9XQC-o
                  with some wwf fighter talkin' bout "greg the racist valentine"

but they damn sho ain't sendin' no links to dispute anythang i say
                  aint that bout a *****

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                    did me the same way and that lame jim ross sent me this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSRUJ9XQC-o
                    with some wwf fighter talkin' bout "greg the racist valentine"

but they damn sho ain't sendin' no links to dispute anythang i say
                    aint that bout a *****
                    Yeah...they are jokers who are just obsessed with black folks. Now they moved on to making threads about our "bbc". They have no real arguments. Just an emotional display of child-like bantering.

You still haven't told me the name of the Empress in your top sig.

Comment

• I like the fact that nobody is discussing the original topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X