No announcement yet.

Did GGG run Ward to 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryggg View Post
    Ward is no draw that is why, GGG is clearly the A side he is a huge ppv star and the face of boxing,all roads lead to Golovkin
    I can't argue with that. None of the hundreds of Oakland based fans SOG has amassed throughout his glorious career will buy PPVs.

Beats him at what? landscaping?
    Hit up SOG promoter JC Penney and we can have a Barrera/Wade landscaping faceoff any time any place broski.

Comment

It was all planned he wanted nothing to do with GGG
      That works both ways. I actually think they would fight each other, if they got like 5 million + each. Other than that why bother when you get get 2 million to fight the Smith's and Monroe's of the world LOL

Comment

GGG could beat Deontay Leshun Wilder tomorrow and make Fury lose a couple pounds in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          That works both ways. I actually think they would fight each other, if they got like 5 million + each. Other than that why bother when you get get 2 million to fight the Smith's and Monroe's of the world LOL
          Ward fears for him life

Comment

Ward's career

Comment

Ward's career

Comment

Originally posted by Kovalev #1 View Post
                Ward's career

Bruh at least SOG got legit wins. Kovalev gets props for beating on an old man and for beating up bums just because he does it in their backyards.

Come bring that wack **** to Oakland though and the story will be a lot different.

Comment

So I guess Larry is trolling now, should of guessed he didn't really like GGG just trying to troll GGG fanboys.

Comment

Larry did you lose a bet or something?

Or are you just enjoying yourself and rustling some jimmies?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X