Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Wants More Activity, Targets Third Fight in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighting bums!! you are a disgrace for boxing!.. i am not paying a dime for any of you fight
    Last edited by PETUFF; 01-15-2016, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
      Fighting bums!! you are a disgrace for boxing!.. i am not paying a dime for any of you fight
      He fought the 4 best junior middleweights CONSECUTIVELY, against the advice of his promoter.

Two of those guys are world-class fighters, one of them is the best fighter on the planet, bar none.

He then fought Kirkland and another world-class fighter in Cotto.

NOBODY has a better resume' than Canelo from 04/2013 - 07/2014.

You clearly have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Here, check out breadman's take on Canelo.....
      http://www.boxingscene.com/daily-bre...cquiao--100229

Crying yet ?

I get that he is unprofessional, and a diva, I have no problem with that..... but why not just call him that, instead of writing rubbish about his character/resume'?

The latest fanboy trend of throwing the proven guy under a bus (Cotto/Canelo/Mayweather/Ward/Lara), and sucking off the unproven guy, is disturbing.

Comment

Canelo Should Fight 3 Times

I agree I think he should fight at least 3 times a year. With at least one of those being a non pay view fight.

It would keep him sharp and bring him more fans possibly. Especially if he does one or 2 fights non pay per view.

Voluntary fight in May possibly: Rosado, Saunders, Monroe Jr.

September: Mandatory with GGG

December: David Lemieux or Andy Lee

Comment

Some of these Canelo fans think he can still make 154, how sweet

Sweet, it's sometime can stand for soft. Canelo is soft. How many of his opponents came in with huge handicap.

If his so called names, only Lara didn't have an obvious handicap. Although he did when it came to the judges.

Trout, garbage at the time and after.

Angulo, dropped tons of weight and was so shot that Hunter only gave him one more chance.

Kirkland, had to drop 55 pounds, was inactive, and could barley even talk the day of the fight. He was a sitting duck.

Cotto, at max was 160 pounds, fighting a guy who by some estimation was 185. Eyes test says 180. He looked bigger than against Angulo, which he was 174. It takes at least 3 pounds to notice a weight increase.

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
          I can easily see Canelo fighting three times in 2015......as long as he doesn't fight Golovkin in Septembre.
          Canelo cannot fight three times in 2015. It's impossible. Physics won't allow it, at least not yet.

Comment

Wishful thinking....if canelo fights golovkn in September canelo will be out the ring for sometime due to the beating he will take ....to me it's sounding like canelo is looking for another route besides golovkin ....probably vacate and fight easier fights

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              I want to fight 3 times a year equals give me 3 c level fighters to fight and I will fight ggg in 2020 lol
              MOJON no llores Cabron!

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
                I agree I think he should fight at least 3 times a year. With at least one of those being a non pay view fight.

It would keep him sharp and bring him more fans possibly. Especially if he does one or 2 fights non pay per view.

Voluntary fight in May possibly: Rosado, Saunders, Monroe Jr.

September: Mandatory with GGG

December: David Lemieux or Andy Lee
                There is No way that he would fight in December after fighting GGG. He probably wont be healed or able to start a camp by December.

Comment

I guess he realizes fan boys are dumb enough to pay to see him fight in 3 mismatches per year so he can make millions without having to fight Triple G...

Comment

LOL @ fan boys really acting like Canelo will fight Triple G in September and then fight in December...

Actually, he'll fight in December...but it'll be December 2017 when he takes a year off after taking a brutal beating from GGG...

Haven't seen Canelo win a fight yet without having a huge weight advantage...imagine when Canelo has to actually face guys his size or bigger...

Comment

why in the world does these writers keep thinking that he's going to fight trip;e G. this fraud coward is'nt ever getting in there after what happend to him in sparring with head gear.

Comment

Working...
                      X