Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Floyd's win over Marquez look after JMM's 3rd Pacquiao fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Cleaned it out? Who?

Hoya? lol

Clottey? He hadn't won a fight since beating Judah years before.

Mosley? Pac ducked Mosley. Remember? Mosley was the WW Champion begging Pac at multiple catchweights to give Pac every benefit possible? It was't until Mosley was losing and looking every bit of 40 before Bob made that fight.

Only WW fighter that Pac fought that was legit was Cotto, who held a title for at least fight or two. However to help your agenda here, I will ignore that Margarito already beat him and cleaned him out of the WW division before Pac even got to him.

So let's see, Hoya wasn't even a WW. JMM III wasn't even a WW. Bradley wasn't even a WW. Who am I missing? JMM IV? JMM STILL isn’t a WW. Rios? LOL

Again, when was the last time Pac fought a TOP 3 WW? A WW Champion? What about a WW that was winning? Cleaning out a division? GTFOH, he hasn’t fought anyone since beating Cotto who Margarito already beat. Just like he didn’t fight Mosley until he was already beat. I beat you think Trevor Berbik is an ATG just because he beat Ali. Funny how you like to name drop but don’t look at WHEN someone fights a fighter but rather who they fight as if that matters.

I'll make it easy for you. People are crying about Alvarez who is fighting past prime fighters or fighters that are not even in his weight division. What do you think Pac has been doing since 2009?
    Oh wow pure ownage.

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
      Oh wow pure ownage.
      did he mean that post for another topic?

Comment

Manny Pacquiao: Beating the top welterweights of 2007...Since 2009

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          Marquez was out of shape for the mayweather. He looked like ****. Have u seen maquez now after he hired his conditioning coach? He looks like a motha****in tank.
          Out of shape? Far from it. Maybe he looks better now, but he wasn't out of shape. Yes, that was Floyd schooling the real Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
            Floyd beat Marquez better at weight cheated catchweight.
            Such irony talking about catchweights. I bet you don't even know that pac came in overweight for a fight too.... (o noooooooo)

Pacquiao beat Oscar sooooo much better.
            After Mayweather beat him

Pacquiao beat Hatton sooooo much better.
            After Mayweather beat him.

Pacquiao beat Mosley sooooo much better.
            After Mayweather beat him.

Pacquiao beat Cotto sooooo much better.
            After Margarito made him quit.

Floyd beat Margarito sooooo much better. Wait a minute? LMAO! Floyd ducked him like a plague now I remember. It was Pacquiao who did it. lol
            Mosley destroyed Margarito before Pac decided to fight him.

Remember Floyd fought 2 out of the TOP 3 WW’s right off the bat when moving up into the WW division (NO catchweights needed).

When was the last time pac did that? O that's right, he stays fighting peoples left overs who aren’t even title holders or Champions, let alone actually winning fights.

Sorry to destroy your agenda there chief.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Manny Pacquiao: Beating the top welterweights of 2007...Since 2009
              End thread......

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                because like even marquez' trainer said "pacquiao is a better "boxer", but that will make it easier on us"

boxing(or rather playing counter-puncher) vs marquez = trouble unless your a monster boxer like floyd jr

i didn't read the rest, because reading the opening sentence(bolded) made me feel like you didn't read what i said
                Right, but just being a better boxer didn't cut the bill. Pac still couldn't beat him anymore than he did the first or second time they fought. Only difference is, he didn't get put on his ass.

You can't say well pac is getting older etc etc etc. JMM is getting older and Floyd already displayed what JMM would look like at WW. Which gave Pac the bait to jump on that fight AT WW. They even admitted this was why they took the fight and was upset that they underestimated the 39 year old LW fighting at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                  did he mean that post for another topic?
                  No, the TS replied to a post of mine stating that pac cleaned out the WW division..... FAR FAR FAR from it.
                  Last edited by WESS; 11-17-2012, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Damn good!

Comment

it's really hard to be a fan of a coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X