Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No joke! Sonny bill williams is going to box!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] No joke! Sonny bill williams is going to box!!!!!

On the mundane undercard!

HAHA I cant wait to see what bum they put him in with lmfao!

My mate told me that today

Comment

I thought he was in france playin Union?

Comment

Sonny bill was an overrated league player and now lets hope they wont overrate him in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by phillpey View Post
          Sonny bill was an overrated league player and now lets hope they wont overrate him in boxing.
          It's tragic seeing everybody take up boxing..amateurs , novices just jump in the ring and box so amateurish.I should jump in there and show them how to box.
          **** is pathetic.

Comment

over rated????????........... he was one of the best talents we have ever seen and unfortunately we had that taken away from us by the money available to him in European rugby. I will welcome him back any day but the money just isn't over here, or maybe it is for him in boxing? good luck to him anyway, respect to anyone who gets in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
              On the mundane undercard!

HAHA I cant wait to see what bum they put him in with lmfao!

oohh man, another athlete taking up boxing... great

Comment

I think Sonny Bill owed Mundine a favour when Anthony bailed him out of his Bulldogs contract. I don't hate Sonny Bill so much, although what he did to the Bulldogs club mid season was inexcusable. I just reckon he's a young, dumb kid who's been brainwashed by the devious Khoder Nasser.
                Now Khoder Nasser is somebody whom I hold in the upmost contempt.

Comment

Geale and Mundine isnt a bad fight, but if this is what they have to do to make a buck.
                  Aussie boxing is a circus and hope SBW gets smacked, not that it will happen, they will just put him in with a dud.

Comment

Cowboys player Luke O'Donnell has reportedly stated his interest in fighting Sonny Bill on the undercard.

Comment

Working...
                    X