No announcement yet.

floyd is a genius...he planned all of this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx View Post
    retire,rest his body,wait till the demand is high..and return..he will be the biggest name in the sport do huge numbers...if he comes back for a tune up with jmm-#2p4p in the world..then fight pacman#1 p4p in the world..then fight the #1 welterweight in the world.....wow..3 fights that would make him top 10-15 alltime imo....
    floyd is a genius in the ring, but not so much outside... I mean asking for $20 million guarantee isn't very smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
      That's TOO good to be true.
      thats exactly what it's looking like to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
        Fighting JMM just proves how much he's afraid of a challenge from current top 5 WWs.

Fighting JMM - ***** move by Floyd.
        i agree, let jmm fight at top 15 WW before he fights floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          floyd is a genius in the ring, but not so much outside... I mean asking for $20 million guarantee isn't very smart.
          its very smart..letting them know he's calling the shots..he aint being bullied by goldenboy anymore

Comment

Lets hope he takes a "tune up" with JMM, get ktfo, and retires again. We don't need another DLH in our sport.

Comment

save the hate homie..fighting the p4p#2 in the world as a tune up is far from a ***** move
              Sorry but I disagree when that #2 P4P is 2 weight divisions below you. WEREN'T YOU SO CRITICAL OF DLH FIGHTING A SMALLER GUY??? Funny how double standards don't apply when its your favorite boxer. Same **** with Cotto Stans.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Armo View Post
                Lets hope he takes a "tune up" with JMM, get ktfo, and retires again. We don't need another DLH in our sport.
                go suck the glass dick with tyrone....

Comment

i was being biased
                  IF, i dont think he beats pacquaoi

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                    Sorry but I disagree when that #2 P4P is 2 weight divisions below you. WEREN'T YOU SO CRITICAL OF DLH FIGHTING A SMALLER GUY??? Funny how double standards don't apply when its your favorite boxer. Same **** with Cotto Stans.
                    i was happy to see pacman beat osacars ass..jmm called floyd out..so if you have nothing positive to say please go to another thread....dont bash my guy in my thread

Comment

Floyd is a overrated bum

Comment

Working...
                      X