Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Myth Buster Series Pt 1: Miguel Cotto one of The GREAT fighters Floyd avoided?!?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Well sly/Rocky is not in the category of fighters in the HOF...He's in a totally different category.

Have him lineal/undisputed at 154 or beat Martinez...Then I will change my tune...

As of right now guys like Curry or Booker and his own countryman Vazquez deserve to be in more so than him.
    I said exactly this in the Ricky Hatton thread. It's frustrating the hell out of me.

Eddie Booker not being in the HOF is a damn travesty.

Don't forget Cocoa Kid and Pone Kingpetch, the list goes on and on and on.

Comment

Mayweather had the chance to beat an elite fighter in his prime and make alot of money in doing so and he didn't want anything to do with him.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        I didn't real all that crap in the OP...But, what's the myth here? That Floyd avoided Cotto or that Cotto is/was a great fighter?

I would say the myth was Cotto was a great fighter.

Yes there was a bunch of BS involving PBF and Arum. I really don't think PBF would duck Cotto. I think it was a situation just like the one with PBF, Arum and Manny. The hold ups IMO have always been Arum and not really the fighters.

Comment

Mayweather would have ****in abused Cotto Arum kept Cotto away from Money May when they were at 140

Comment

What people don't seem to get is floyd fights different every fight. He was the matrix in Marquez fight, an inside fighter in Hatton fight, a relentless stalker in the mosley fight, And a pressure fighter in the Gotti fight. Anyone disagree just look at the fights.

Comment

Arum: Cotto is too green for floyd..... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CaRnAgEViOLaToR View Post
                Mayweather would have ****in abused Cotto Arum kept Cotto away from Money May when they were at 140
                floyd couldn't even abused a blown up featherweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                  floyd couldn't even abused a blown up featherweight.
                  he didnt try to abuse marquez he could have easily done it

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
                    What people don't seem to get is floyd fights different every fight. He was the matrix in Marquez fight, an inside fighter in Hatton fight, a relentless stalker in the mosley fight, And a pressure fighter in the Gotti fight. Anyone disagree just look at the fights.
                    exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I really like Cotto and would've liked to seen the Mayweather fight, but I really don't think any version of him beats Mayweather. I think Cotto gets vastly overrated on here because it is Pacquiao's best win in years and the Red K Brigade does anything they can to try and buff Pac's credentials. I'm not sure why they do it, as they are good enough without the idiotic things you hear on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X