No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Andy Lee on June 6?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto vs Andy Lee on June 6?

This fight makes a lot of sense for Cotto. Lee could be a big enough opponent to make his next fight PPV and Lee brings Irish fans as a nice B side and a title belt. If I am Cottos team I am calling Lou Dibella right now and setting up a fight with Cotto.

But will Lou Dibella do business with Roc Nation? After all Lou is now working along side Al Haymon.

Heiland seems like the sureshot. I think Lee is looking at a Fall fight with GGG

Comment

No, Lee is going to fight Billie Joe Saunders next

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        Heiland seems like the sureshot. I think Lee is looking at a Fall fight with GGG
        Why would Lee look for a GGG fight insted of Cotto? Cotto brings more money.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
          Why would Lee look for a GGG fight insted of Cotto? Cotto brings more money.
          Would rather Cotto vs Quillin, that would be fireworks. But it can't happen lol

Comment

did lee shatter both his knees during the quillin fight? is there some info that they are hiding from us again?

Comment

Andy Lee is all wrong for cotto. Miguel needs to go back down to 154, he's not a real mw.

Comment

Is this wishful thinking?
                Saunders either getting hella paid again or they put this last minute thing together

God, just hurry up and announce who TBA is

Comment

Nah Billy Joe Saunders stepped aside for the Quilin fight he won't step aside again. So it will be Lee-Saunders in the summer

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                    Would rather Cotto vs Quillin, that would be fireworks. But it can't happen lol
                    if fireworks were like peter quillin it would be one firework, wait for 15 minutes another firework, wait for 15 minutes, and the finale 2 fireworks at the same time!

Comment

Working...
                    X