Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather vs Alvarez look like Mayweather vs Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    People are still in denail....Canelo isn't a scrub, he isn't a fluke, the dude is pretty damn good. Win, lose or draw, Floyd is getting pushed pretty hard in this fight....the most dangerous opponent he has faced in 10 years or more, quite possibly in his entire career.
    Lol haha Gtfoh

Comment

it's gonna look like Whitaker/De La Hoya

Comment

Cherrypicker will potshot like he did with Guerrero... it will be incredibly boring

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          People are still in denial....Canelo isn't a scrub, he isn't a fluke, the dude is pretty damn good. Win, lose or draw, Floyd is getting pushed pretty hard in this fight....the most dangerous opponent he has faced in 10 years or more, quite possibly in his entire career.
          the ginger is gonna get embarrassed... easiest $40 mil Cherrypicker will ever make

Comment

by the 3rd round most probably i'll be snoring. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

No, they don't fight anything alike. At all. The score might end up the same but I think Alvarez wins a couple more rounds than Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                Oscar won doe. And I know you don't think Floyd is going to lose, most don't, but I know for sure you don't.

Comment

Sept 14th a new King will be crowned!

Get ready for a new era

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                    So you have Canelo winning?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Oscar won doe. And I know you don't think Floyd is going to lose, most don't, but I know for sure you don't.
                      Maaaaaaan Sweet Pea put the works on Young Oscar doe lol. But yeah, I see Floyd making Canelo miss majorly and capitalizing with beautifully timed and crisp counters all night. Canelo will have his moments as well. It's going to be one of the best "boxing" matches that fight fans (who appreciate that kind of thing) had in a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X