Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the next cool item you plan on purchasing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    serious question, PK:

could your moped beat usain bolt in the 100 meter? i think it would be close. he accelerates quickly to like 25 + mph.
    In a 100 Bolt beats a moped. Sorry to whoever rides one.

Comment

serious question, PK:

could your moped beat usain bolt in the 100 meter? i think it would be close. he accelerates quickly to like 25 + mph.
      It would be close, but I think I would take him. Off the line he would have it!

i'd have to get it with the AWD, but if we didn't get so much snow i'd get the rear drive.

i've driven three series and five series, an m3 from the mid 90's on a race track, the x3 on a race track, a z4, or been a passenger in many of the bmw models from the last 10 years, with a bit of a gap in the last 2-3 years. i used to go to BMW club events with family.

i know what the cars are like, big dog. i know what NE wants / needs in his life. i need a car with enough power, not necessarily a fast car. my WRX had great power, but my impreza does not. the new WRX is too much for me. way too loud, too much power, too high revving. i'm really looking forward to having a european car that will last. i love subarus, but they rust badly where i live. i've got a guy who has been selling my father slightly used european cars for his salespeople for 15+ years. he'll get me a good one with 20-30k miles for a great deal. i'll put up pics when i'm whipping that b#Tch. hopefully you're back on your streetbike by then, so you can destroy me in a race.
      Cool Cool. Do you guys have ACF 50 there? It's a spray that you put on metal under cars etc... great for rust!

I like Audi's more myself. A friend just got the A6 and it's a beast at high end. I do like German cars for quality. Feels luxury and quiet at high speeds. BMW's are called Black Mans Wheels here so unfortunately I just can't get one, even if I could afford the insurance (I live in a high risk area) and car LOL. The newers Mercs look sportier and younger to me too.

I want a Nissan 370Z one day. I am not sure why but I just like the look of them.

Comment

Working...
      X