No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Not Like Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Hes incredibly arrogant. God with infinite powers who can do anything isnt going to cure diseases or end world hunger but he is going to make sure that Guerrero wins his boxing match so he can make more money in the future. ****ing awesome Guerrero, youre that special.
    your an idiot.

Comment

I really don't like the guy. Everything about the dude annoys me. How good he thinks he is, the way he fights, the way he looks. His weak looking body for a welterweight. His father looks like a Mexican version of that looney toons character who shoots the 2 hand guns. Only thing cool about Robert is his last name and the fact that he raised his kids and took care of his wife while she fought cancer.

Comment

the dude almost lost to aydin.........

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Hes incredibly arrogant. God with infinite powers who can do anything isnt going to cure diseases or end world hunger but he is going to make sure that Guerrero wins his boxing match so he can make more money in the future. ****ing awesome Guerrero, youre that special.
          Agreed! For a man of God, Guerrero seems have an arrogant attitude! And what's that gun for?? false prophet carried them!

Comment

he hypes himself way too much and not in a playful manner either making it seem like even he's trying to convince himself...

guerrero is not what i can call a composed or a calm fighter...

Comment

I'm a fan of Guerrero.

Comment

People don't like him because he beat the **** out if bertos steroid using ass.

& because 98% of this site has their head so far up floyd Mayweather's ass hole it's not even funny. Seriously. So they hate anyone's name in the same sentence as their gay idol floyd

Comment

Originally posted by sittingduck View Post
                  Something about the guy...I just don't like him. The way he looks and talks. Definitely my least favorite fighter.
                  Mnnn no, not at all.

I like the guy (no ****). From his attitude, to his work ethics.

Comment

Robert is cool guy, don't undertand what the hate is all about.

Comment

don't really care about his looks.

my issue with Guerrero is below

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      he hypes himself way too much and not in a playful manner either making it seem like even he's trying to convince himself...

guerrero is not what i can call a composed or a calm fighter...
                      It's fine for a fighter to have self confidence. But when Guerrero starts mouthing off, like everyone and their mother has been ducking him

it sounds silly. At that point Guerrero had won titles @ Feather, Super Feather and a pair of Interim belts at Lightweight

like dude, seriously. You've won more Interim belts than recognized alphabet belts, and haven't beaten anyone of real importance

he should get over himself
                      Last edited by MJ406; 03-29-2013, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X