No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    I admit I've never watched this before but I've heard its really really good, I want to start from the first episode where can I get it or is it on demand?
    Netflix has season 1 and 2...they just ran all of season three sunday leading up to the new episode. It may be on demand. Check the Video Trading Block...

Comment

• Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
      Well what could they come up with as being the cause for zombie apocalypse that hasn't already been thought of in the genre?

I have wondered what started all of it and I think it would be cool to know, but again, it's about surviving and I don't think it would be beneficial to the characters to understand why they're in the mess they're in. Ultimately, it doesn't help them. They ARE learning things about the zombies as they move forward, such as how they lose the desire to feed after being unable once an amount of time has passed.
      They could have dug deeper when they were at the CDC. I mean 1 dude in the entire place? Sounds silly to be honest. When he whispered in dudes ear, later on we found out what it was and I thought the show was going to take that route more, but they didn't. Maybe they do in the future but now it's about the Gov and battling that camp.

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      I admit I've never watched this before but I've heard its really really good, I want to start from the first episode where can I get it or is it on demand?
      I was sick as a dog for 4 days, I was recommended the show by one of my fighters and I have Netflix. I went on a damn marathon in bed for 4 days and watched up to where it is now.

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
      LOL....i dont know man chino was annoying as fk this past episode....so did his girl get raped by the governor because i dont remember that from last season? i know she got stripped down but i may have missed something.....
      Yea he was annoying but he's getting tougher and doing his damn thing now. His chick wasn't raped, just stripped but he thinks she was.

Comment

• i hope they show more of darrel and his brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          They find it... Like they did in the houses, abandoned supermarkets and the prison. Pretty reasonable actually.

It's obviously scavenged.. In the beginning Rick raided the police headquarters, take from other people etc..

not reasonable at all. how many times have you seen the show actually focus on them getting supplies?

the whole show is a ****ing character study of sob stories as if its ****ing general hospital in a zombie world.

Ohh new baby in prison? yea lets send maggie and glenn in a post apocalyptic zombie world go grocery shopping for baby formula. ohh and they find it?

give me a break.

What makes great zombie television? The killing and survival part of it all. How they get supplies, how they get water, how they get ammo, how they survive. Too many times this show focuses on the dramatic aspect.

"oohh how does rick feel about lori banging shane? boo hoo my feelings."
          "ooh how is this zombie world gonna shape carl's future? boo hoo"

wtf is that? that's 60% of the show. The bulk of the show should be about killing zombies in crazy creative fashion (Not at all creative in this area) how they gather their supplies, food, water, ammuniation, finding a place to live, reinforcing that structure.

It shouldnt be a ****ing sob fest emo dialogue driven. The audience knows the situation. They know where they are and what they are facing. A considerable bulk of the show should be about survival and how they survive. It should be about the science of the zombies.

See dawn of the dead and zombieland. They know how to do living in a zombie world properly.

They're not busy getting all depressed and emo about it. They are busy trying to survive.

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Have you not had this talk yet?

wtf is this suppose to mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            REED is schooling these fools that probably prefer to watch shows like Hawaii Five-O and Big Bang Theory.
            What's wrong with Hawaii Five-O? I watch both and love both.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              not reasonable at all. how many times have you seen the show actually focus on them getting supplies?

the whole show is a ****ing character study of sob stories as if its ****ing general hospital in a zombie world.

Ohh new baby in prison? yea lets send maggie and glenn in a post apocalyptic zombie world go grocery shopping for baby formula. ohh and they find it?

give me a break.

What makes great zombie television? The killing and survival part of it all. How they get supplies, how they get water, how they get ammo, how they survive. Too many times this show focuses on the dramatic aspect.

wtf is that? that's 60% of the show. The bulk of the show should be about killing zombies in crazy creative fashion (Not at all creative in this area) how they gather their supplies, food, water, ammuniation, finding a place to live, reinforcing that structure.

It shouldnt be a ****ing sob fest emo dialogue driven. The audience knows the situation. They know where they are and what they are facing. A considerable bulk of the show should be about survival and how they survive. It should be about the science of the zombies.

See dawn of the dead and zombieland. They know how to do living in a zombie world properly.

They're not busy getting all depressed and emo about it. They are busy trying to survive.

In the 2nd season, they showed some of the group going into town several times collecting supplies. How is that not realistic that they come across some when the whole town is either infected or was abandoned? Also, now, the prison has a bunch of supplies in it. That was also mentioned in the first half of this season.

Pretty sure he's telling you to ask your mom about "the talk".

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post

give me a break.

I'm with you, and finding where to go, if there are any human colonies etc..

Kind of like the direction that I Am Legend went with.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  What's wrong with Hawaii Five-O? I watch both and love both.
                  I don't know I've never actually watched

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    I don't know I've never actually watched
                    I started watching because of Grace Park's fine ass. Not a great show, by any means, but it's entertaining enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      I'm with you, and finding where to go, if there are any human colonies etc..

Kind of like the direction that I Am Legend went with.
                      I Am Legend? The movie?? That was a two hour movie not a tv show spanning three seasons so far. Btw the movie completely butchered the book, ruined it.

Anyways, for a long time they were at the farm which supplied them with food. They made periodic runs for medicine and supplies nearby. At the prison there was a ton of food and supplies.
                      Last edited by ИATAS; 02-12-2013, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X