Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Don't Think Vitali Really Wants To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no. Do we have to go through this garbage again?

Comment

So Haye honestly believes Vitali doesnt want to fight him?? Whos he kidding?

I get the impression that Vitali would love the chance

Comment

it would be a great event if it was at wembley stadium !

Comment

i still rekon he needs a few fights 1st what's he honestly gonna do when vitali ko's him. what will he be retired at 30 25-3?

Comment

Originally posted by Phatfarm1980 View Post
            So Haye honestly believes Vitali doesnt want to fight him?? Whos he kidding?

I get the impression that Vitali would love the chance
            He said that because they haven't contacted his team.

Sounded to me like Vitali would love the payday (as well as a chance to KO Haye).

Agree with those who say it would be a huge fight in Britain.

Comment

That's funny David Haye because you didn't "REALLY" want to fight his brother either. David Haye is a joke. He let Golden Boy put the battery in his back about Vitali having a style more catered to Haye. I think Vitali would end Haye where Wlad could not.

Comment

the fight makes sense to make financially and in boxing terms, make the fight happen !

Comment

no one believes you Haye... you're the boringest boxer alive right now

Comment

Haye is an ass.

Comment

Haye is a much better boxer than most of you give him credit for, don't forget he unified the cruiserweight division and beat Valuev - yes with hit and run tactics but that was the only way he would win.

He is technically a better boxer than Wladimir and Vitali but the size is an issue.

If you watch it back Haye does beat Wlad to the jab on more than a few occasions and hurt him in the 12th which is more than can be said of most recent opponents and regardless of the mickey taking, Haye did have a broken toe which would affect you.

His pre fight talk is what has led many to call him 'an ass' etc etc and he has held his hands up in many an interview and said he talks the talks and normally walks the walk but didnt this time. He'd destroy pretty much every heavyweight right now except the Klitschko's

Comment

Working...
                      X