Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope Paul Williams knocks Martinez spark out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
    Just want to know, are you black and supporting Williams? Are you none black and supporting Martinez?

I notice that the fans who like defensive styles in Floyd, prefer Williams LOL, when Williams is more like Manny and Martinez to Floyd. Obviously not on the same level
    you got a point but you also failed to mention that the people who seem to absolutely HATE defensive style fighters such as mayweather, dawson, ward, LOVES Martinez to death who fights in a similar style. they call mayweather a runner but if you'd notice sergio does more "running" then mayweather LOL when sergio fights a defensive counter fight GROWN MEN WHO HATE MAYWEATHERS STYLE SAY THAT SERGIO IS JUST BEING SEXY AROUND THE RING.....

WTF MAN?

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      you got a point but you also failed to mention that the people who seem to absolutely HATE defensive style fighters such as mayweather, dawson, ward, LOVES Martinez to death who fights in a similar style. they call mayweather a runner but if you'd notice sergio does more "running" then mayweather LOL when sergio fights a defensive counter fight GROWN MEN WHO HATE MAYWEATHERS STYLE SAY THAT SERGIO IS JUST BEING SEXY AROUND THE RING.....

WTF MAN?

Which is in a sense true!

In no way do I hate Martinez but the way his fans act and discredit P. Williams calls for an a** whooping!

All I was looking forward to initially was a great fight!

Comment

WTF MAN?

I like all those guys when they are at their best. But i would say that Sergio takes more risks and throws more punches. I mean he aint purely defensive, he actually beats the ***** outta people. The last 3 dudes he fought havent shown up to the post-fight press conference because hes put their asses in hospital.

Plus hes sexier

Comment

WTF MAN?

That's gold.

"Martinez isn't running, he's being sexy around the ring."

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
            Too many peeps on here jumping on the man's nuts for what - his looks!

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              End Thread.

Comment

I think people are jumping on the sergio bandwagon because pwill always talks about beating up WWs.

Comment

Looks like you find him sexy too, how cute looks like you have a little boy crush on Sexy.

Comment

I'm going for the Punisher,but I still highly respect Martinez & wish him all the best after the Punisher mops the floor with his gorgeous face!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                      LOL, great song Sexy Sergio should use it for his ring entrance.

Comment

Working...
                      X