Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even this form of Glen Johnson would be Abraham's, Dirrel's and Ward's toughest test.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Green is the only one he can beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
      People are gonna be shocked by how drained Johnson will be. That is if he even tries to make weight.

I think it's funny that one year ago, everybody was shitting on Dawson for fighting Johnson again after their controversial first fight, but now everybody is big upping Johnson now. ****ing pathetic.
      It's because after he lost the second fight to Dawson he rebounded by beating Yusaf Mack (for what it's worth) and then doing enough in my eyes to deserve the decision over Cloud.

Comment

Yup,it's all about weight for Glen right now,he is a tough old school fighter,but age caught up with him & I'm not sure that 168 are gonna really do him any favors!!If however the Road Warrior has at least 80% of his former self left,he will absolutely give those younger fighters hell!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
          I think Green is the only one he can beat.
          Same here...Dirrell wouldn't let Green lay heavy leather on him...

Glen is only gonna look good against guys who stand in front of him...

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            It's because after he lost the second fight to Dawson he rebounded by beating Yusaf Mack (for what it's worth) and then doing enough in my eyes to deserve the decision over Cloud.
            Yusaf Mack is a bum. Cloud is the definition of one-dimensional, and he still beat Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              I dissagree with the whole post. You just overrated the hell out of Glen Johnson. I know Cloud is one of your favorite fighters but just because he gave Cloud hell doesnt mean the same for the S6 guys you named.

He didnt look good to me in the Cloud fight, He looked drained at Light Heavy in that fight.

So him dropping more weight wil be big. Saying hed beat AA easily is laughable at best.

Dirrell is much better than Glen Johnson. So is Ward. So saying Johnson would be their toughest test when they are fighting each other makes no sense.

Dirrell and Ward are also much better than cloud FWIW.
              That's not true. I viewed Cloud as exciting and I thought he deserved a shot at Dawson and still does, but that doesn't mean I'm a hardcore supporter of him.

Comment

Working...
              X