Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the Best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in MMA???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minotauro
    Aoki
    Matt Serra

Comment

I put other because obviously the Gracies are the best at BJJ with it being Royce's bread and butter

Comment

just because Ford built made the 1st mass produced automobile doesn't mean that Fords are the highest quality cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post

just because Ford built made the 1st mass produced automobile doesn't mean that Fords are the highest quality cars.
          I get what your saying but who do you think has better BJJ then Rickson??

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
            Helio

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Minotauro actually takes alot of damage, and yet survives to beat you when you are tired. Pure BJJ frowns on taking so much damage to achieve victory.
              Surely this is a way of implementing it as well. Nogueira is a defensive fighter.

Comment

Rickson Gracie, u put alot of great jiu jitsu guys up there but i had 2 go with other an pick Rickson.
                Nog would b my second choice, then maia/filho/jacare in no particular order.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                  well i wasn't clownin Rickson. but you said that the Gracies are the best because Royce alone. i think Rickson was the best during his prime but, like nearly all Gracie accomplishments, i give them credit just because of the lack of competition.

as of right now i would assume Rickson's still pretty good and i can't think of anyone that could make him tap. but i will guarantee you that, if it were a strictly BJJ tournament, he wouldn't make Nog tap either. Nog would dominate him, not tap him, but dominate even if you pitched him against a Rickson 15 years younger.

Comment

U Can't B Serious............

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                      well i wasn't clownin Rickson. but you said that the Gracies are the best because Royce alone. i think Rickson was the best during his prime but, like nearly all Gracie accomplishments, i give them credit just because of the lack of competition.

as of right now i would assume Rickson's still pretty good and i can't think of anyone that could make him tap. but i will guarantee you that, if it were a strictly BJJ tournament, he wouldn't make Nog tap either. Nog would dominate him, not tap him, but dominate even if you pitched him against a Rickson 15 years younger.
                      One guy who can would be Wallid Ismail, he was pretty much the Gracie killer of BJJ including choking Royce out cold.

Comment

Working...
                      X