Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is YOUR #1 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Mayweather as number 1 and Pacman as number 2 based on recent winning streaks, performance and dominance over opponents, skill & talent, and quality of opponents. Speaking of quality of oppnents, fighters such as Pacquiao and Mayweather don't have a choice but to fight opponents on their level or an underdog opponent a chance to be in the light. Both Pacman and Mayweather have had their share of tough fights with top dogs and both have had tune-up fights. It's part of the fight game so they can have some longevity in their careers. Most of Pacman's fight are handpicked and Mayweather can't make everybody happy when everybody wants to fight him.

BUT neither fighter to me has a strong hold on their spot on the list. Mayweather's jaw is starting to be suspect. Zab caught him and it was a knockdown. It wasn't ruled a knockdown but we all know it was. Pacman is knocking legends and mediocre fools out but not before they get their good combos in that might put him down. Bob and weave buddy...you don't have to impress the fans by getting hit. Hit and don't get hit. Who cares if its boring? It's not a Rocky movie. Just get your Ko's and W's!

Comment

• castillo > pbf.here is the proof.u better watch this.

Comment

• the only fighter that can beat everybody inculing bigger fighters then him self is winky wright... and if he beats hopkins, damn..... hes really only a 154 pound fighter, he isnt even in shape at 160 ..

Comment

• man that just Castillo's moments in the fight ...even with that Castillo was getting picked off by PBF defense mostly...he landed a few if that...just because HBO people were syaing Castillo was winning doesn't mean he was....haha...show the whole fight next time

Comment

• Originally posted by Tjay1004 View Post
            castillo > pbf.here is the proof.u better watch this.
            Thanks for reminding me how bull**** the point deduction for "elbowing" was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
              Thanks for reminding me how bull**** the point deduction for "elbowing" was.
              Yea!!! To avoid your opponent from clinching and holding you push or shove, gloves or elbows. PBF is good at that along with BHOP

Comment

• I'm tired of haters saying that Mayweather isn't P4P because he fought fighters like Gatti. Name ONE fighter who would've mad Gatti look as bad as Floyd made him look. Shiiiit, Gatti didn't win one second of one round. Nobody else has the SKILLS to have that good of a fight. There is a reason they call him the Picasso of Boxing.

Comment

• 1 Mayweather
                  2 Pacquiaio
                  3 Winky
                  4 Rafa
                  5 Hopkins

Comment

• I got PBF as my #1, Pacquiao is a close second for me but I still think that Mayweather is #1. That's despite his resume, not because of it in my opinion, his dominant performances make up for it though. If he beats DLH he'll be number one NO DOUBT.

Comment

• Originally posted by renren40 View Post
                      man that just Castillo's moments in the fight ...even with that Castillo was getting picked off by PBF defense mostly...he landed a few if that...just because HBO people were syaing Castillo was winning doesn't mean he was....haha...show the whole fight next time
                      The punch stats data proves his point. You'd be an idiot to give rounds to PBF when he threw 30 punches per round, landed far less, and ran like a chicken the whole fight.

It's all basic common sense actually.

Comment

Working...
                      X