No announcement yet.

Lardass Leonard Ellerbe fall at presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lardass Leonard Ellerbe fall at presser

I'm probably late on this but that was my favorite part of the whole press conference. I respect & appreciate both fighters but I can't stand that fat cocksucker Leonard Ellerbe. He ran over like he was gonna do something when Floyd & Sugar starred arguing & fell on his ass & tried to play it cool by getting in Mosley's face. I haven't seen him move that fast since the Judah vs Mayweather late round caos when he rushed the ring & did absolutely nothing.

The only thing he is good for is massaging Money May in between rounds.

Originally posted by MaTTuP View Post
    I'm probably late on this but that was my favorite part of the whole press conference. I respect & appreciate both fighters but I can't stand that fat cocksucker Leonard Ellerbe. He ran over like he was gonna do something when Floyd & Sugar starred arguing & fell on his ass & tried to play it cool by getting in Mosley's face. I haven't seen him move that fast since the Judah vs Mayweather late round caos when he rushed the ring & did absolutely nothing.

The only thing he is good for is massaging Money May in between rounds.
    Lol...is there a link to this?? and green k for you

Comment

Ya!!....that was some funny ****!!

Comment

It's on YouTube. I would get u a link but I'm at work & it's rough getting YouTube links on the iPhone. Search for the presser & watch one of the longer ones that shows when they first come face to face & you will see it - hilarious! Thanks for the green k!

Comment

Originally posted by MaTTuP View Post
          It's on YouTube. I would get u a link but I'm at work & it's rough getting YouTube links on the iPhone. Search for the presser & watch one of the longer ones that shows when they first come face to face & you will see it - hilarious! Thanks for the green k!
          ok then no problemo chiefo then..

Comment

That was so funny!

Comment

Originally posted by WAR MOSLEY View Post
              That was so funny!
              Nice, Ellerbe thought he was a badass

Comment

Working...
              X