Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd really like to see Bradley VS Mayweather next.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather would still beat him but I been posting for years that I think Bradley give Mayweather some serious problems at least early

Comment

I do not really want to see it because I do not see the ability in Bradley to cause Floyd trouble. But I do not see that ability in most fighters. If they make the fight one day, I hope the under-card is stacked. I am sure Floyd will pressue Bradley like he was doing Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        Make this fight happen. Floyd/Danny is a mismatch. Stop fooling yourselves.

But judging by the post fight comments, Bradley/Pac, coming up!

He could've easily called out Floyd, but he didn't. He knows Pac's next.
        it's funny that you say that because at 140 i think danny beats bradley..........

Comment

I think Floyd would easily beat him just as he easily beat Marquez. No fighter who fights at 147 or less can beat Mayweather in my opinion.Marquez is a great fighter but he is really still a lightweight. At 144.5 at the weigh in he did not look lean at all.Bradley at 146 is probably about 4 or 5 percent bodyfat whereas Marquez probably is about 12 percent bodyfat. Bradley was a bit too young and too big for Marquez and he fought a smart fight.

Comment

I think Mayweather would beat him too, but out of the 3, (bradley, Garcia, Khan) this is the one I'd want to see, and in the order I listed them there is the order I think they deserve it (well Khan doesn't really deserve it at all tbh

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              it's funny that you say that because at 140 i think danny beats bradley..........
              At 140, no one beats Bradley. How soon we forget.......

Comment

I just don't see Bradley troubling Floyd but it's aright I want to see

Comment

Working...
                X