Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley on Amir Khan lost. "He should now thank me for not whooping his ass."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
    He's been calling out Bradley since he won the title bruv. Can't remember when that was but i am guessing 2-3 years eh...
    All you's Americans apart from B-Hop who actually takes the big fights no questions asked, your all a bunch of f***in flappers tryin to keep that 0 without taking ANY risks. WOuld Bradley have gone to Petersons back yard? Hahaha
    Even Bradley said ayweathers scared of Pac
    Bradley went to Witter's backyard. I'm not saying he didn't duck Khan, but he's gone to hostile territory and won.

Comment

Junior Witter? Come on bruv, lets get serious here, Witters been past it for years now, he's a minor fam.

I'm glad your not saying he didnt duick Khan, I just wish HE himself wouldn't talk straight up bull**** by saying Khan ducked him Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
        Responding to Fans on twitter mentioning him

http://twitter.com/#!/Timbradleyjr
        Well, Bradley did say it would be a tough fight for Khan, but he should know better than to use triangle theories. I can only think of one man who said something along the lines of what happened this past saturday - BEFORE Bob Aum signed Bradley (but shortly after the Alexander fight), Arum was asked on his take of Bradley vs Khan, and I remember him saying something like, 'golden boy should keep khan away from bradley, because he has too much for khan...he won't be able to deal with his aggrisiveness for 12 straight rounds.' But that's as close a prediction as I heard (in relation to Bradley's style), only because we seen a glimpse of it with Peterson. But Peterson was a beast that night, not Bradley...I can't give Bradley credit for something he didn't achieve. Triangle Theories only work between idiots.

found the link btw (someone was bound to ask for it): http://www.boxingscene.com/bob-arum-...istakes--35384

Comment

Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
          God, I can't ****ing stand fighters who duck, and then have the gall to ride on another fighters wave for beating the figher they ducked.
          This.

Just imagine this...

Khan: "I don't have to fight Maidana. I dominated Kotelnik and Kotelnik beat Maidana. Haha LMAO. Maidana should thank me for not whooping his ass."

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            This.

Just imagine this...

Khan: "I don't have to fight Maidana. I dominated Kotelnik and Kotelnik beat Maidana. Haha LMAO. Maidana should thank me for not whooping his ass."
            bro should it not be "Kotelnik should thank me for not whooping his ass".

Comment

Junior Witter? Come on bruv, lets get serious here, Witters been past it for years now, he's a minor fam.

I'm glad your not saying he didnt duick Khan, I just wish HE himself wouldn't talk straight up bull**** by saying Khan ducked him Lmao.
              Funny thing is Khan had a chance to fight Bradley after Bradley beat Peterson..Guess he was not ready at that time tho(lol)but I get it Bradley should jump to fight Khan tho..At any rate Bradley should talk ****(I know I would)esp when Khan was running off at the mouth and then loses to a fighter who was clearly dominated by Bradley..

Oh let me give ya butt hurt Khan fans another dose of reality..When Khan beat Kotelnik for his WBA belt Maidana was his mando/interim Champion,no??He did not fight him instead he fought Salita and Paulie M(to get money and sign contracts which was a smart business move)..Why then are you butt hurt Khan fans mad that Bradley is doing the same thing..I recently posted that Bradley would try to make a fight with Khan after the Khan Peterson fight and now look Khan went ahead and lost..Don't blame Bradley and I don't care to here about any ducking when ya god did the same thing..

Oh and for those who love to say that Bradley did not fight Devon until he look like **** against Kotelnik,well same could be said of Khan going into his fight with Maidana who looked like **** against Corley in his prior fight..Stop ya bellyaching,here's a tissue wipe ya nose..:boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
                Bradley easily called this fight, he knew all along Khan couldn't fuk wit him...Bradley is focused on the bigger fish with bigger money...Bradley can say whatever the fuk he wants to say... Top dawg 140,,, *****es........
                Sounds great and there is no more debate,Bradley is num 1 in this div..Back to the ol drawing broad GBP..

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  The fight is still a possibility, Peterson didn't kill it for me. What sucks now is that both promotional companies most likely won't come together to make it.
                  If Petersen goes through with the rematch and they manage to find a neutral ref Khan will have his titles back soon enough. Then we can find out if Bradley's balls shrink again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Funny thing is Khan had a chance to fight Bradley after Bradley beat Peterson..Guess he was not ready at that time tho(lol)but I get it Bradley should jump to fight Khan tho..At any rate Bradley should talk ****(I know I would)esp when Khan was running off at the mouth and then loses to a fighter who was clearly dominated by Bradley..

Oh let me give ya butt hurt Khan fans another dose of reality..When Khan beat Kotelnik for his WBA belt Maidana was his mando/interim Champion,no??He did not fight him instead he fought Salita and Paulie M(to get money and sign contracts which was a smart business move)..Why then are you butt hurt Khan fans mad that Bradley is doing the same thing..I recently posted that Bradley would try to make a fight with Khan after the Khan Peterson fight and now look Khan went ahead and lost..Don't blame Bradley and I don't care to here about any ducking when ya god did the same thing..

Oh and for those who love to say that Bradley did not fight Devon until he look like **** against Kotelnik,well same could be said of Khan going into his fight with Maidana who looked like **** against Corley in his prior fight..Stop ya bellyaching,here's a tissue wipe ya nose..:boobies:
                    Hahahaha, i wondered where you was you Bradley nutt hugging little virgin boy.
                    Cant believe your still about fam. Im looking at your stats and you been here for 3 years, your on the internet 80% of the timke since then with 10000 posts, thats appauling you know fam....
                    Whats wrong wid ya? Yu really ugly or sumin? small penis? noone likes you in the real world? **** me i bet your family and your parents are so ashamed and embarrassed of you...

Everyone if you don't already know this Rome-By-Ko boiiiiii is the most contradicting, **** talking Timothy Bradley nut hugger you're ever likely to speak to.
                    He got exposed before by one geezer. Infact i was typing about you a few posts back fam. Couldn't remember your name though still.

When has will Bradley stop cherrypicking and grow some bollocks Rome? His only credible fights are Holt, Peterson and Alexander.
                    Why hasn't your boy even considered Khan, Maidana, Judah, Kotelnik or Barrera?
                    'Cos he's a p****hole that wants to keep his 0. One geezers made a next thread about this era of boxers (Mayweather and Bradley) duck the best opponents to keep dat unbeaten record and claim 'im the greatest that ever lived' and 'im the best jww in the world'...
                    Bradley ducked Khan the firt time i think last year or the year before dat, he got a warning from the WBO for this, then he ducked him again earlier this year, the WBO then stripped in of his title.
                    You r MAD Rome, f***in mad, and yu have some MAJOR rose tinted glasses on when your talking/typin about Bradley.

Listen, Peterson had the Ref on his side, aswell as the 2 American judges that scored the fight 113-112 to him, the other North American scored it correctly at 114-111...

I guarantee that if Peterson decides not to rematch Khan straight away and Khan goes to WW, Bradley will step in straight up to fight Peterson to get Khans belts. He'll move maybe to WW and carry on ducking Khan until the day he retires or theyre past it, just like Floyd does with Pacquiao, Cotto, Margarito, Tszyu, Mosley, etc...........

You talk pure **** aswell you little rat. You make things up and you contradict yourself.
                    Khan has NEVER ducked Bradley or turned down a fight with him, Kham has been chasing him and calling him out ever since he won the WBA title. Cos Khan always wanted to Unify all the belts at JWW and then up to WW.
                    If you believe/or make up bull**** like Bradley wanted to fight Khan before the Peterson fight, then your trippin HARD fam. But it's a waste of space talkin wid yu cos your up to your usual Khan hating tricks again you sad, weird little lonely p****

Comment

Hahahaha, i wondered where you was you Bradley nutt hugging little virgin boy.
                      Cant believe your still about fam. Im looking at your stats and you been here for 3 years, your on the internet 80% of the timke since then with 10000 posts, thats appauling you know fam....
                      Whats wrong wid ya? Yu really ugly or sumin? small penis? noone likes you in the real world? **** me i bet your family and your parents are so ashamed and embarrassed of you...

Everyone if you don't already know this Rome-By-Ko boiiiiii is the most contradicting, **** talking Timothy Bradley nut hugger you're ever likely to speak to.
                      He got exposed before by one geezer. Infact i was typing about you a few posts back fam. Couldn't remember your name though still.

When has will Bradley stop cherrypicking and grow some bollocks Rome? His only credible fights are Holt, Peterson and Alexander.
                      Why hasn't your boy even considered Khan, Maidana, Judah, Kotelnik or Barrera?
                      'Cos he's a p****hole that wants to keep his 0. One geezers made a next thread about this era of boxers (Mayweather and Bradley) duck the best opponents to keep dat unbeaten record and claim 'im the greatest that ever lived' and 'im the best jww in the world'...
                      Bradley ducked Khan the firt time i think last year or the year before dat, he got a warning from the WBO for this, then he ducked him again earlier this year, the WBO then stripped in of his title.
                      You r MAD Rome, f***in mad, and yu have some MAJOR rose tinted glasses on when your talking/typin about Bradley.

Listen, Peterson had the Ref on his side, aswell as the 2 American judges that scored the fight 113-112 to him, the other North American scored it correctly at 114-111...

I guarantee that if Peterson decides not to rematch Khan straight away and Khan goes to WW, Bradley will step in straight up to fight Peterson to get Khans belts. He'll move maybe to WW and carry on ducking Khan until the day he retires or theyre past it, just like Floyd does with Pacquiao, Cotto, Margarito, Tszyu, Mosley, etc...........

You talk pure **** aswell you little rat. You make things up and you contradict yourself.
                      Khan has NEVER ducked Bradley or turned down a fight with him, Kham has been chasing him and calling him out ever since he won the WBA title. Cos Khan always wanted to Unify all the belts at JWW and then up to WW.
                      If you believe/or make up bull**** like Bradley wanted to fight Khan before the Peterson fight, then your trippin HARD fam. But it's a waste of space talkin wid yu cos your up to your usual Khan hating tricks again you sad, weird little lonely p****
                      You was thinking about me or typing about me a few post back..WOW...On my d!ck much..LMAO..:blow:

Comment

Working...
                      X