Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the nicest way to tell someone you're not interested in them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
    Well, I'm generally a b1tch when I want to get my point across, when I posted this thread, I didn't want to be a b1tch, the feeling of 'nice' left me and I sorted it.

I see.

You inspire me to join a mostly-girl forum, so that they can go crazy on me like every one here did to you.

Comment

"Hey, ummm so, your messages threw me off, and I need to tell you that I'm not comfortable with you talking to me like that. You have known me far too long to be so inappropriate with me. The fact that you spoke to me like a common whore ... well, it's Gross. We have been friends since we were 6 but, honestly, that **** is completely out of order. We will never be more than just friends."
      BAD BAD BAD. Now he's embarassed. Feels like an idiot, a perv and a jerkoff. That's just the thought I would have if you sent that to me. Nonetheless, he won't be coming at you with that **** again.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        BAD BAD BAD. Now he's embarassed. Feels like an idiot, a perv and a jerkoff. That's just the thought I would have if you sent that to me. Nonetheless, he won't be coming at you with that **** again.
        Who cares? He acted like a creepy rapist.

"Him: You won't SEE red till after I get thru with u. U only THINK you know what red looks like lol"

What the **** does that even mean?

Comment

• OMG! I'm a ****! I fell asleep and I am out in 10 minutes ... oooops.

Thanks for all of your input gents, play nice

Comment

OMG! I'm a ****! I fell asleep and I am out in 10 minutes ... oooops.

Thanks for all of your input gents, play nice

Comment

• Strong Troll thrad

Comment

• Girls are experts in turning down guys. So I'm sure Bosslady is just curious about what we, guys, think is the best way to save a guy's feelings.

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                yeah it seems more of a thing only guys can pull off.

i think the nicest way would be honesty.

dont try to beat around the bush, just be straight forward and tell him exactly how you feel.

no matter what you do if hes into you hes going to get hurt. beating around the bush just makes it worse giving false hope.
                This guy here said it! Honesty is the best way to save a guy's feelings.

Comment

• Easy strategy: post on his fave boxing board, leave messages in gossip-magazines for females, send lookalikes of you to his place, do voodoo-sessions to keep yourself in his mind. Problem solved.

Comment

• casually bring up that you have herpes...

work it in to the convo somehow

Comment

• Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                      Allow me:

OG Wenger she ain't interested boss!
                      You must spread some reputation around before giving it to tim horton

Comment

Working...
                      X