Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Inks Contract With Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expect chavez jr to get some big name fights now...maybe get that wbc from dirrell???

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I find those one-fight agreements very unbelievable.

"Look if you want that fight, you gotta sign this extension! Or not."
      what's unbelievable? They were substantially less than an extension

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        what's unbelievable? They were substantially less than an extension
        Still doesn't make sense. So who gets that extra money that disappears if you don't re-up? Why would you do business with a jerk like that?

Comment

Like they say, there is a sucker born every minute.

Comment

Still doesn't make sense. So who gets that extra money that disappears if you don't re-up? Why would you do business with a jerk like that?
            That money doesn't disappear... that money is incentive to join back. Why would I offer you the same amount if I know you're not going to come back?

Comment

dirrell vs chavez?

Comment

It's basic business practice, you get incentive to sign a contract

Comment

I guess Chavez Jr will take the new role in 2015 from Andre Ward. Which is fighting in the court room, instead of an a ring. Can't f##k with Arum when it comes to his lawyers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    That money doesn't disappear... that money is incentive to join back. Why would I offer you the same amount if I know you're not going to come back?
                    No, I don't believe that. And that's not what I read here. In fact, I read the opposite and it sounded like bull****.

Comment

This undisciplined fat fuck is going to get even much easier fights than when he was with Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X