No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Its an Italian thing. In Italy they drink it for breakfast.
    must be man, cause only time i come across wine is my homie and his family he a straight up italian dude and everytime im at his pad he offers me some wine lol im not naw im alright but if we at his parents house I accept it to be polite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      must be man, cause only time i come across wine is my homie and his family he a straight up italian dude and everytime im at his pad he offers me some wine lol im not naw im alright but if we at his parents house I accept it to be polite.
      Just wanted to state. The fireaxe comment was out of line.

I'm wrong on every level, everyone knows that. But regardless of my behavior I felt it was too much.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        Its really a European and South American thing I guess

Comment

• Comment

• Wine is where it's at. I love Rose, no ****.

Comment

• I'm more or less smashed and I haven't even gotten to the liquor yet. Crikey....

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I'm more or less smashed and I haven't even gotten to the liquor yet. Crikey....
                **** man im already tilt, thinks the cops are coming started or argued / fight blah was a drame thaqt got out of hand and I but pssh who cares.

so crossing my finger hoiping i aint going to jail now lol. **** it

Comment

• Nikkuz forget Wayne was popping at the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Nikkuz forget Wayne was popping at the beginning.
                    juvenile was the king

this marked the offical downhill of rap, it was nice Iliked the song but this was the song that said any type of song can be a hit just depends on promotion.,

Comment

• About to stick on The Interview. DVD quality. What a time to be alive.

Comment

Working...
                      X